1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Gearbest bailing on Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by zougou, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sadly, I agree with you...but there are still plenty on FB & IG who have things to offer. Looks like we'll soon have to start making weekend trips to an unnamed nearby Asian country for supplies! :)

Konvict likes this.
  2. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Wonder how long Thai Vape Shop will continue. Seems to be way too much stuff out of stock for a business that's planning to be an ongoing concern :(

3. jEoHKT

jEoHKT Well-Known Member

If you look at the Thai news, every week there seems to be a bust, not just small time suppliers, hundreds of thousands worth of vaping gear. Seems sad, and moronic. Most of the people who vape are just trying to get off the stinkies. Banning or restricting the use of juices with nicotine, understandable. But completely banning vaping like it was some kind of terroristic act, fr*king insane

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017
    Konvict, Chili Pepper and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

I'll carve my name inside a mod or something and then let it be confiscated. What's the odds it will be for sale on one of these websites later?

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I guess I missed that information. Only place I know is Manila. Not exactly next door. Then there is the matter of getting it back in without getting arrested. If you try bringing back several items you may be tagged as a seller. That would be ugly indeed.

6. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

Actually KL has a bunch of vape shops and is quite close to Thailand but would I advise to fly with a bunch of vape gear back into LOS? Not really, again the customs at the airport are not checking luggages 100% of the time and the airport police is not affiliated with the BIB AFAIK but I don't really think it is worth the risk.

Sites like FT are still shipping to thailand for spare parts (juste ordered a battery cap for my VTC 75 nano and it is on its way) and maybe wire?

Seems all you need is to stock on a tank you like, a mod or 2 and rebuilding gear (wire mostly). Just saw that Lazada is stocking batteries and chargers and Muji cotton is avaailable locally.

Then for juice you'd better start getting a stock of flavor and nic (available locally also) and start mising like most of us are doing.

Considering purchasing another single coil tank in the near future and I'll be set :)

SooKee and jpr like this.
  7. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Shipping options available again on GB

farangmick, zougou, jpr and 3 others like this.
  8. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

Was just gonna post the same Rick but you were in like Flynn ;)

Rick O-Shea, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

It seems that it doesn't work with anything that I need, and I don't need much.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  10. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Sourcemore shipping to Land of Sad Faces. Ordered a bigger than normal order of Nautilus coils, wire, and a lot of pre wound coils (eyesight getting so bad, I can't make two the same,LOL). See what happens.

jpr, Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  11. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I was going to order some Nauti coils from GB...4 packs was just over Bt 1k...they flat refused to lower the value (or leave off the shipping) and/or use a generic description...were going to call it "coil heads"...wonderful. The first order was already shipped so will pray it gets through. But I cancelled the 2nd order and will use a more vape friendly supplier who will work with you on the important details.

I won't buy anything more from GB except for perhaps, batteries in the future. They're not interested in helping us here...and they no longer have a sub-forum. YMMV
    :vomit:

Rick O-Shea, jpr and Konvict like this.
  12. Rick O-Shea

I think that's just their official response. When it comes it will probably say $8 fidget spinner.

Tbh, I never looked at my last purchase's declarations but it always used to say "toy car" with reduced value.

farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.
  13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Hope so! But dealing with their CS was truly frustrating...don't want to go through that again. :D

14. Rick O-Shea

Can imagine. I usually go through Zarya or June on Skype. It's the only reason I have Skype lol

Konvict likes this.
  15. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

look to be worth and worth ( I was happy to get 3 days ago, from GB 2x samsung 18650 30q , even for batteries some supplier make problems )
    hope you'll find a solution.
    joke on:
    at least, you can play lottery, sometime you win (sometime I win)
    NEW ASPIRE NAUTILUS BVC REPLACEMENT COILS LOT OF 5 PACK 1.6
    joke off.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017