1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GearBest and Kerry Express

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Lotta, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I am posting this in hopes that more can see it since my orginal post is buiried in with the contest.
    **Updated**

This is absolutely untrue. After a long drawn out issue with GB, which I will now be discussing in full in a different post, I decided to give GB another chance and tried to place an order with them and select Kerry Express at check out. None of the items were batteries or contained batteries. But I would like to add at this point that GB did ship a mod in the past with built in batteries by Kerry Express. Anyway back to the story, Kerry Express was not available for shipping during checkout. As a test, I removed all the items in cart and added only one item at a time and checked shipping options. Not one single item out of 8 or so was able to ship with Kerry Express. I started a conversation with June about the issue and this is her response,

Hello Lotta,

Sadly some e-cig products can't be shipped via Kerry Express and there is nothing I can do about it. This is part of their internal policy.

Cheers,

June

So I'm very confused as to why she would post to the forum about this great news that doesn't work and there is nothing she can do about it.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

What type of items did you try to ship with Kerry Express?

Konvict likes this.
  3. Lotta

A few atomizers, coils and one mech mod. Like I stated, when the initial shipping failed with the full cart, I was suspicious and then tried each item one by one. Not one single item would ship Kerry Express.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. etcyberdude

etcyberdude Well-Known Member

I totally agreed with Lotta. I did the similar things and do not see Kerry express as an option. GearBest is wasting our time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. pierdon
    Relaxed

pierdon Well-Known Member

I guess GB is the problem then...
    Because I had an Evic + Cubis + 2x 18650 batteries + coils + charger shipped successfully with Kerry express on another website.
    (It was less than 2 weeks ago)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Lotta

As stated in my OP GB sent a mod with internal batter through Kerry Express a couple of months ago. I don't think they have a clue or a care about what they are doing.

pierdon likes this.