1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Fun at Daiso II: The Rayoning

Discussion in 'Modifications and DIY' started by Darth Vaper, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

If you are ever seriously jonesing for rayon and there are no zippo enthusiast shops within arm's reach, you might want to go fishing for this product at your good old neighborhood Daiso store. Your local source for sometimes good, sometimes over priced knick knacks and muzak induced temporary insanity.

image.jpg

image.jpg

It is interesting to wick with this because the rayon is woven similar to cotton pad. The only experience with rayon previous to this has been in its more wispy, fluffy state... If you are a fan of wicking with rayon you could give this a whirl to spice up your relationship with it... Or as suggested above, use in the event of sudden severe rayon deficiency. Cheers.

Scratchy and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I haven't used Rayon for some time but thanks for the info Darth, I'll pop into the local Daiso and have a look.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Not sure there's a Daiso here :(