1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

FT banning e-cig shipments to Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by asiaexpat, Sep 16, 2016.

1. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Sourcemore. $11.33 for genuine 316L SS, 0.25, 0.5 or 1.2 Ohm. Pricier than many companies, but I get my Nautilus coils from them (a lot). Only company I've never had an order stolen from.

DIY Flavorz likes this.
  2. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

Focalecig... waste of time...

They have no Paypal facilty, poor after sales support...

Currently waiting for a month, for a refund of a faulty atty....

3. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Personally never had any issues with Focal, but only placed 6 or 7 orders with them and never had to return anything. Always used PayPal.

Since Jan '15 FT's CS has deteriorated; the money back guarantee is worthless now, and so, if I buy clones, I'll make sure it's from the more reputable companies like SXK etc.
    GB and 3F get the majority of my business now - not that there is an awful lot of it.

jpr and moonoy93 like this.
  4. DIY Flavorz

DIY Flavorz Active Member

Placed one order with them for the coils I mentioned. Received without any issues. They do accept Paypal but it has been removed due to technical issues for a while. It will be re-added soon they told me by email. Gearbest is far more user friendly website than focalecig though.

5. Beforrome

Beforrome New Member

I do agree with this. i've used both of them and to Gearbest is much better. guess that's why it is "best"

DIY Flavorz likes this.
  6. DIY Flavorz

My order with GB was shipped on 9th and still has not even left NL. It only showed up on Post NL tracking website yesterday. Slow times i guess with Christmas incoming.

7. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for a NL Post registered shipment from China for exactly one month ( appeared as departed to Thailand on the NL site two weeks ago). I will never use them again. China Post is very fast to Thailand. Usually 10 days to two weeks for me. I went with NL Post as an experiment this one time with an order from Heaven's Gifts and I think I could have walked it here faster. Lesson learned.

jpr likes this.
  8. winwin

winwin Birder on the run

Just rec'd parcel from FT via unregistered airmail. Took 2 weeks but passed through without problem. Only wire & some parts for atomizer though.

DIY Flavorz and jpr like this.
  9. DIY Flavorz

My order was shipped on 9th November. On 22nd November it was updated as departed to Thailand. Hope it doesn't take another 2-3 weeks to reach Thailand as you said. Will update again when arrives in Thai tracking system. If after all of this it gets seized I'm going to be pissed. lol

10. winwin

winwin Birder on the run

Another shipment went through Thai mail center & on the way to the province. An atomizer this time. Cheers

11. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

Still waiting and still never reached thailand. It could have come faster by boat.

12. DIY Flavorz

Today mine says it was accepted at Lak Si mail centre. Waiting for it to clear customs today. Fingers crossed!
    **Updated**

Dispatched from lak Si mail centre! Should arrive at my place tomorrow! Woooo!

Siam Diesel, scubajew and asiaexpat like this.
  13. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

in my case NL post was fast, less than 3 weeks.
    ( includind nearly 1 week from Laksi to my place via Udonthani)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

GB is Gearbest..
    but whats urls or the other 2?

15. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

3fvape.com