1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

FT banning e-cig shipments to Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by asiaexpat, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

In the past, it's been reported that regular air mail can take up to 2 months to arrive. On the FT site, it indicates that it may take up to 30 business days (i.e., 6 weeks) so it still may arrive. ;)

It looks like it depends on what you're ordering. As @Chodi notes, there are no longer any shipping options for mods, attys & coils. I put a spool of Kanthal in the cart and they would ship that here.

Konvict, debatedude and jpr like this.
  2. Frayedmind
    Happy

Frayedmind Well-Known Member

A friendly vaping expat/local that resides in china, could forward the mail. Perhaps this has been already mentioned. Unfortunately, I don't know of a person. But I guess its a possibility *moves to china, sets up shop* lol

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Thread Starter Well-Known Member

just got my last order which was made a couple days before FT changed their shipping options--3 packs of coils and some plastic juice bottles

judas, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

You have given me reason to hope as I think we ordered on the same day. Of course it rained today so no mail. Only in Thailand does the post office have rain days off.

jpr likes this.
  5. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Mine was shipped on the 14th--9 days to delivery chiang mai

6. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

Same here, just replacement coils has been seized ....
    **Updated**
    Well they are reluctant on the refund thse days as well, i have 2 packages which seem to be confisated, one one the eleaf pico mega, or just replacement coils.
    I ll get its a total loss for FT, however they have now return adress on their packages if it cant be deliverd. So obviously TH just snatch the devices and dont return, but FT now says that they will refund after 60 days of a reported claim ... so in most of the cases thats round up to an easy 90-100 days till you get your refund. Funny thou that all vapor devices which where ordered from aliexpress made it thru but FT seems to be a always snatched.

As for other products, i have had some syringe needles recently which passed just fine.

7. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

So today was just like Christmas morning for me. Only yesterday I was lamenting here in this thread that my FT shipment was unseen. Today the postman arrived and brought not only the FT shipment but also all my coil orders from two other China venders. I actually received three shipments in one delivery.

I immediately fired up the Kabuki clone from FT and all I can say is that it is far beyond my expectations. It was also dirt cheap. Amazing performance. I am actually shocked at the flavor it produces using Aspire coils. I own the Nautilus and there is no comparison the Kabuki wins it is not even close.

farangmick, samui, judas and 5 others like this.
  8. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

But they don't have Postman Pat vans either. Happy to wait a couple of days for a dry parcel.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I got today all my 3 unregistered package : nemesis clone , magnet, griffin 25
    It means that unregistered package from FT arrive to destination slowly...... maybe I'm lucky.
    ( not lucky 100%/ I don't have the little key for the coil of the griffin.... this one is very bad)

10. scubajew

scubajew Member

I heard FT isn't shipping to LOS... Can anyone tune in on this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

11. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Above post moved to a more current FT thread.

At present, FT isn't shipping mods, attys or juice here (the big 3). But there are other suppliers who can fill the void. ;)

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    jpr and Konvict like this.
  12. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Just received my latest order from Fast Tech. Ripped open by TH customs with a half assed attempt at re-sealing. By the time the postman delivered it, it was an open envelope with the bulky bag of cotton wedging everything in place. Don't think too many at the post office understood/cared about 3 spools of wire and some cotton. On the receipt there was a hand drawn tick near each one of the items, not something I've noticed before; assume that was TH customs verifying the contents. The fact that FT declared "electronic components" and they felt a big squishy bag couldn't have helped though.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Threads merged. ;)

Konvict likes this.
  14. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Sorry bout that, I even searched Fast Tech and Fasttech and Fastech to see if there was a similar thread.. Knew I saw it somewhere :)

jpr, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  15. winwin

winwin Birder on the run

Just ordered resistance wire and parts from FT. Stated as "electronic fittingsā€. I guess the parcel would get thru since nothing directly related to ecig.