1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Fresh Batteries...

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by oil, Jan 13, 2017.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i need a stack of fresh batteries ..
    The past i bought where the
    LG 18650 HG2 which where pretty good however the
    Samsung INR 18650 25R where much better and cheaper ...
    anyhow both of those batteries are a few years old now and i wanted to know what those days a recommended set of batteries are and where you guys buy yours those days?
    thx

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I've been using the Samsung 30Q (20A \ 3000mAh). I wasn't overly impressed with the LG HG2's either tbh.

yourauntbob likes this.
  3. samui

samui Well-Known Member

The lg HE4's are pretty good and the sony VTC 5's.

4. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

I've been using LG HB6 batteries for my mech mods. Great amperage, but they do tend to die out quickly. This site has some great battery comparisons: The Best 18650 Batteries for Vaping

Konvict and jpr like this.
  5. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I just bought 8 x Samsung INR 18650 30Q at GearBest, but I didn't try them out yet. Their customers said good things about them though and read they were good in the reviews from Mooch.

6. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

started to buy Sony VTC 5s with Gearbest BEST i have at the moment NCRs all the
    others INRs fade away and vary with there dimensions tiny bit short thats the yellow
    ones and the blue,suspect they are seconds.............lol forgot to add they all end
    with a B NCR as well but a better battery..............

7. Rex.Vape

Rex.Vape Well-Known Member

I am current using VTC5A and Busbar for my mech mod.

Regulated mod would be VTC5.

All my battery are from a local supplier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I use basic samsung inr 18650 25r, not the best , but cheap , sure and easy to find.

9. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

Be careful with those NCR batteries, I think the last time I read up on them the best ones were only rated for ~10amps.

Just got some new Sony VT6's in. I believe Mooch rates these as just slightly better than the LG HG batteries.

10. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

Just picked up 5 LG HG2 18650 Battery Genuine & Tested - 20A 3000mAh. I rarely drop below .4 ohms and typically run at less than 40 watts (25-35 typically). They have a pretty good life which is what i am after. Also have some Samsung INR18650-30Q Battery 15A 3000mAh - Flat Top in my rotation. two of these in my istick 100w tc last me the better part of two days of vaping since its parallel.

for my needs both of these work great. i typically buy from Liion Wholesale Batteries | Li-ion battery distributor as they have great prices and claim to test their stock. i am spoiled though being here in the USA as i dont have customs issues.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  11. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

I try to buy all my batteries when I go back to the USA. Haven't had a problem yet in bringing them back to Thailand.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.