1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

FreeMax Starre Pure Tank from Heaven Gifts

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by winwin, Nov 28, 2016.

1. winwin

winwin Thread Starter Birder on the run

I was lucky enough to win the tank from Heaven Gifts. It arrvied via NLPost few days back. Seems it is quite ok to pass the customs for a small package and declare as something else.

I did not realize it is 25mm tank !

My first impression:
    It comes with common spares like Orings, glass tube & a 0.25ohmn coil head. The quality is good. The threads are very smooth. Unfortunately all my eixiting mods (Eleaf Picos) cannot attached 25mm tank. Have to wait until my next shipment's arrival to test its performance. But, it seems most reviews are quite positive.

The airflow control hole is at top. I wish the ring could have been bigger. It is a bit difficult to turn especially with wet finger. When will a proper RBA deck available ? IMG_20161125_140252.jpg IMG_20161125_140351.jpg IMG_20161128_142044.jpg

2. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

Very remiss of me keep forgetting,I also won a Tornado 150
    looks very similar to the above,but mine was inclusive of an
    RBA,to which I vaped on,bags of air,used it at 40 watts more than
    enough for me,even at that lower level alot of clouds about 10 puffs
    and your juice is gone,must say enjoyed this little monster,my Sigelei
    100 held out for me,it also came with spare glass and an assortment
    of O rings in a nice plastic box.
    It is also 25mm,so not for everybody,but of nice quality,even for its
    size is a good looker I think I will be using a fair bit in the future.

and thank you HEAVENS GIFTS NICE PREZZY!!!

Siam Diesel likes this.