1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Flying to Singapor

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Tibo, May 9, 2017.

1. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo Thread Starter French Hedonist

Hi Vapers !

Quick question, I have to go to Legoland Malaysia but I am taking a flight to Singapor as it is mre convenient than landing in KL. My question is, can I bring vape gear in SG ?

I don't even plan to vape there, basically a bus is taking us from the airport accross the border and to Legoland. So I can restrain from vaping while in SG, but I wonder if I will be able to even pass the airport custom.

Thanks in advance for your help guys, vape safe and stay healthy :)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Vaping is strictly forbidden in SG...fine is S$2k if you're caught vaping in public (and they'll take your gear).

When I travel there, I put almost everything in my checked luggage & plastic-wrap the bag for safety. Hide your gear well...if they find it, they'll confiscate it.

Bonne chance, mon ami & safe travel.
    :vaping: :vaping:

Tibo likes this.
  3. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo Thread Starter French Hedonist

I am leaving with a backpack and a big suitcase that will be a checked luggage. I wont need to open it in SG, so basically in my back pack will be nothing.. Unless the batteries.. But then can I carry batteries ? What if they ask ?

So you are saying it should be safe to have it in the checked luggage, pass the customs and across the border ? After all is they find the gear but I am not using it, is it still illegal ?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

They're for your 'power bank' (wink, wink). That's why I carry a flashlight that takes 18650 batts.

Yes, it should be safe but you have to clear SG Customs so bring the bare minimum. Once you're in MY, you're fine...but remember, you still have to pass SG Customs again on the way home. ;)

Yes (nice try). Importing & possessing vape gear is illegal in SG (just like here). :D

Konvict likes this.
  5. a_spirit
    Angelic

a_spirit Swedish n00b

I must ask, are there not any company that you can pay a fee to that keeps a Box with your stuff in it if you are going back??

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I'm sure there are but unless you travel there very frequently, it probably wouldn't be economical to do that. I have friends down there and I still haul my gear to & fro when I travel there for business. ;)

a_spirit likes this.