1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Flavorfy

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by moonoy93, Jul 24, 2019.

1. MonoXimian
    Angelic

MonoXimian Active Member

I have just placed an order too and waiting delivery in Ranong. Although it is my first time making my own eliquid, I will report back with how it all turns out

Mono

Iummy likes this.
  2. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Thanks for the support, the package is on its way. Did you make the order based on specific recipes? If you have any issues or questions dont hesitate to contact, will be happy to help/guide if needed. I am quite active is several DIY communities, so i am always more than happy to help people get into mixing.

MonoXimian likes this.
  3. MonoXimian
    Angelic

MonoXimian Active Member

No I didnt, I am very much an amateur and went for basic flavours that I liked. I am more than open to learning about how to combine the flavours and in what quantities so please feel free to advise. I am a fan of dessert flavours

4. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Good morning.

Ok. Doing it that way is a risky approach to get into DIY and will easily lead to disappointment. Most who does it that way will run into many walls due to vast majority of flavors (specially the older ones) will be lacking things. As of late more and more brands who have vaping as focus has gone a direction of oneshots or just flavors that would be more suitable as being single flavor.

When getting into DIY i think there is 2 ways that is best place to start.

#1 Have some recipes recommended to you which match the profile of vape that you like, and get the flavors for those.
    #2 Starting out using oneshots, which give a bit of a quality control and also make it easier to mix.

Creating recipes from scratch with good results takes quite a bit of work, to nail it. Trying will very often lead to some dumpster fires, even for very experienced mixers. When you are new to mixing, there is still a lot to learn, hence also bigger chance to make something that belong in the trash bin. As you become more experienced you will learn the flavors and also know what works and so forth, which makes things much easier.

Good place to find recipes is e-liquid-recipes.com but it has also become a jungle. There is a few other pages but i still prefer e-liquid-recipes.com for quite a few reasons. You will also be able to find recommended percentages on that page. When you want to make a single flavor mix, i recommend that you look at the flavor notes and not just go with recommended average. When you have to add to a mix of flavors, using median as a guide is many cases better than just average.

Do you have any sweetener? One thing many will find lacking when they first mix themselves is sweetness, because most commercial juice is loaded with it. Sucralose solutions as an example not only add sweetness on top of what you throw it at, it will give you sugar lips too. Beside that, these sweeteners can add extra dimensions to a vape.

Many who have been mixing for a while tend to use less and less sweetener if any at all, but when switching to DIY it is more than often something many will feel unsatisfied about if it isnt present.

There is many "tools" that are useful which can change a mediocre mix into something awesome, as an example citric acid and malic acid. These are most commonly used in fruits and candies, and naturally found is almost all fruits.

The different sweeteners and acids are already in many of the flavors that we use, but depending on the flavors, they also more than often need a boost.

Anyway, feel free to contact me privately and we can find a place that would be suitable to exchange informations/guiding, if that is in your interest.

5. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I'm not overly keen on fruity flavours, but have been happily vaping 'Lime Crush' flavor shots mixed at 10%.
    Well worth a bash if you like citrus flavors and are mixing yourself.
    Just to add... It reminds me of the old fizzy sweets from the UK 'Refreshers'.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Iummy, moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

@Iummy 's favourite was the 'Lime Gushers'
    Wonder Shots Lime Gushers - ลูกอมสอดไส้น้ำมะนาว - กลิ่นผสมอาหาร - ผ่านการรับรองจาก อย. ประเทศไทย บรรจุและขายโดย Flavorfy กลิ่นผสมอาหารอเนกประสงค์ เหมาะสำหรับ ลูกอม, กัมมี่, น้ำผลไม้, เบเกอรี่, ไอศครีม, ของเหลวอื่่นๆ | Lazada.co.th

Iummy and Rick O-Shea like this.
  7. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Happy to hear that you have been enjoying the Lime Crush and happy with some feedback :)

If you like the Lime Crush you might enjoy the Tangerade Flavorfy Shots (tangerine lemon/limeade) as well. Also as moonoy93 writes then one of my favorites is Lime Gushers which is somewhat similar.

I am considering at least 10 flavors from (will wait revealing name yet) that i got some samples from, where those 10 works perfectly well as single flavors, but i have been stalling that a bit due to the flavor ban mess in US due to thinking the company were likely to change name, which they also just did.

We got a smaller restock order landed in Thailand today which hopefully will be cleared by custom fast enough. Anyway, within that order is 4 new FDA registered TFA/TPA flavors, Blackberry, Honeydew 2, Kiwi (Double) and Strawberry Yogurt.

Edit: Forgot to mention that i actually have a few other fruit and berry crush one shot recipes as a work in process for what was planned to be a Crush lineup, maybe i should find time to get back and see if i can finetune them and hit the sweet spot :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.
  8. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

We are about to register Flavor West and FlavorArt for import, so if anyone have some requests from any of these brands, feel free to let me know.

CoupleinSyd, Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.
  9. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

I am happy to be able to announce that we just added 30 Flavor West flavors to the selection :)

moonoy93, Serenity and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

Looking good mate, there's most of my Flavor West regulars (4/7-8) in there so expect an order in the not so distant future;)

Sorry for not providing any feedback but it's been hectic at home lately. Seems you did a great job anyway as usual so hats off.

Cheers

Siam Diesel, moonoy93 and Iummy like this.
  11. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Thanks. If you would like to see more or all of your regulars from Flavor West, then let me know which ones, and i will consider to FDA register and import them as soon as we are in the need to restock. Cheers mate!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Just wanted to announce that we just got 5 new Flavor West concentrates in today, with i just added to our selection.

Candy Cane
    Grape Soda
    Grapeberry Ice
    Greek Yogurt
    Strawberry Milkshake

Should any of you wish to see some specific flavor in our selection within brands that we currently have, feel free to request. I cannot promise anything, due to as an example some flavors being highly flammable which adds a crazy hazard fee that doesnt really make it doable, but we will take it into consideration to FDA register and import at next order.

13. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Happy to be able to announce that we just added 5 new Wonder Flavours concentrates to our selection.

Blueberry Gummy Candy SC
    Malaysian Guava SC
    Strawberry (Juicy) SC
    Strawberry Cheesecake SC
    Watermelon (Yellow) SC

14. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

I am proud to announce that we just got 30 new FlavourArt flavor concentrates added to our selection.

Apple Pie (Torta Di Mele)
    Bilberry (Mirtillo)
    Blackcurrant (Ribes)
    Blueberry Juicy Ripe
    Cookie (Biscotto)
    Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca)
    Custard Premium
    Forest Fruit Mix
    Fuji (Apple)
    Grape Concord
    Grape White
    Jammy/Candy Wizard