1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Flavor Extracts

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Platinum, Nov 18, 2018.

1. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

Another one I make extensively is Park Avenue Cheesecake
    10% NYC Capella
    5% French Vanilla Capella

2. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

I am not a fan of CAP for personal reasons, hehe... They do make some good flavors, some bad as well and for sure some must have. Their Vanilla Custard is still a must have i think.

I think when i get to the clean cave i will try to make a V2 of my Strawbarb Crepe, throwing some Strawberry (baked) SC WF in it and switch the Lime with Tangerine SC WF. Have an order to be shipped, might make it as a freebee oneshot for him and that way see if i can get some feedback.

moonoy93 likes this.
  3. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

What do you think of the V2 VC Capella??

Some think its better than V1

Iummy likes this.
  4. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

I honestly didnt care to try it, i like my diketones :D

In general i have stayed away from the V2, but i do have a few that i won in giveaway, i think there was 3 v2 out of the 12x13mls i got back then.

moonoy93 likes this.