1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Flavor Extracts

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by Platinum, Nov 18, 2018.

1. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

Im right with you moonoy.

moonoy93 likes this.
  2. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

I could not believe it "vape stuff" is sold on Lazada but it is actually true!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

@Anbessa

When you search, make sure to tick in the 'Location' field to 'Local'..

This will display all products available in Thailand - if not ticked... be prepared for a long wait/or never arrive from overseas..

laza.JPG

Siam Diesel and Anbessa like this.
  4. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Thanks for the tip. Wasn't actually planning on ordering anything but just surprised vape supplies are listed on Lazada.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.
  5. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    santaclaus and moonoy93 like this.
  6. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

@Iummy

Looking forward to the Oneshots.

Good luck with the new venture..

Iummy likes this.
  7. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Onshots got a lot of popularity for many good reasons. First and foremost, online recipes are a mess and and there is a lot of "not so great ones". I have given many suggestion to the founder of ELR on how it could be improved. As an example, there is no filters for select release period which could be cool so you could see top recipes for last week, last month, last year or december 2018. As it is now, new recipes will drown in the old ones. Going and sorting by best rated, and it is all good oldies. Today you have to be a very popular mixer one way or the other for your recipe to just get a slight bit attention, and even the known youtube mixers recipes will linger on subpages after all the 2014 to 2016 recipes. It is a shame because there is a lot of great new recipes there based on newer amazing flavours. So IMO it is a bit of a mess.

Beside that, then with oneshots you have somewhat of a quality control. That being said then i have tried many oneshots where i was a bit "meh" but i also tried some very nice ones.

Then there is the convenience, oneshots just made it even easier to mix, not that it makes more difficult to follow a recipe.

Also, there will be a lot less wasted flavors. Personally i have way too many flavors in my stash i never really touch anymore.

Personally i am not that much into oneshots, i love the creativity. Most of my mixing for quite some time have been "freestyle" mixing, throwing together something "random" that i feel like trying that day or of course if cream bakery, what i might feel like vaping in a week or 2 :D

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    moonoy93 likes this.
  8. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

Totally agree with your comments.

A lot of my concs, are simply not used, so have to be disposed, and oneshots, are so easy to mix, especially by weight...
    I have been vaping Malaysian juices, which contain too much sweetener, maybe they are using Super Sweetener at 2%
    instead of the normal Sweetener at 2%..

Iummy likes this.
  9. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Yeah, they are over sweetened. Sweetener can be a good tool for rounding sharp edged or as with sucralose give a bit sugar lips. I cannot do Super Sweet CAP more than 1%, if i ever use i keep it at 0.5%. up to 1% is ok, but more than that i get the "nasty" sucralose note from it in most mixes. One thing it seem like Malay juice maker is very fond of is WS-23 and Kollada (WS-3), not really my cup of tea either, but very popular among many vapers.

10. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

What is your favourite Custard recipe??

11. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Hmm, i actually got burned out on custards long ago, and after i got into custards again have been in the period where i have been freestyle mixing. Can almost never go wrong with Butterscotch Ripple on top of a good custard base.

One that i used to like a lot is Imperial Butterscotch by ThirdWorldOrder. His Third World Custard is also very nice.

In very rare cases i will vape Strawnana custard for an hour or max 2, then i am burned out on it. While it is far from an ADV for me, it can be enjoyable for very short period of time once in a while. Sadly i am out of Banana Cream (Colorless) LA so might be a while before i will revisit that one.

Kreeds is also ok, but IMO a bit overrated.

moonoy93 likes this.
  12. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

One of my favourites was Ella's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, which was a oneshot, about 7/8 different flavour profiles..http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/837136/Ella's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes#
    Kreeds was overrated, for mine also...

Currently vaping 'Lazy Breakfast' simple recipe, but its good.. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/584040/lazy breakfast

Iummy likes this.
  13. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Never tried any of those. I heard about Ella's before and it does look interesting.

Lazy breakfast looks very simple, but simple can more than often actually be good. I have the flavors for it, so i might try to mix that up sometime and give it a go.

Have you tried the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream LB 4% and Vanilla Pudding FLV 0.5% for custard base? It is actually surprisingly good if you want a Custard that you wish as shakeNVape.

moonoy93 likes this.
  14. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

I would be very interested if you could make a one shot of Imperial Butterscotch, and 3rd World Custard.....

At the moment here, the market is saturated with too many fruit eliquids, not easy to find a yummy custard, or a butterscotch
    (hint hint) :wink::wink:

Iummy likes this.
  15. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

I will have to check personal stash to see if i have what would be needed for that, but i got a feeling that i am short on a few by now and in that case i would have to make some order... not sure the wife approve considering what i just have been ordered :D

I will let you know if possible.

A flavor i started to play around with a bit is Coconut Custard SC WF and it is actually good and quite interesting, even though i never really cared much for coconuts.

moonoy93 likes this.