1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

First Vape purchase of 2020??

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by -V-, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

It looks like there's a serious issue with post - I doubt they'd choose to charge 700 postage on a 750 item... It seems there's an issue with Singapore post with vape products in China, and no more China post option - the vendors I bought from before just took Thailand (like USA) off their list - they won't ship there. Similar issues to Amazon I think... It was never quite right - in the past I had Golisi's sent in a flashlight to disguise them, it was always a bit 'dodgy' with little respect for the rules - something smells bad and I suspect it's a major change.

2. amateur

amateur New Member

I bought from this seller, do they have what you want ?
    Li Hui LI's store - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress 
    **Updated**

All post services are disturbed since Covid as few planes everyday.
    For example from Thailand no airmail to many countries for 2 months, and now it's possible to send epacket to USA, but still not standard airmail.
    I also have a Chinese supplier for other products who cannot send anything now because of strict customs check....
    **Updated**
    When searching what someone mentioned I find it in Thailand for 588 ?
    not sure if I can post the link to the shop so i post google
    Artery Pal 2 pro - Google Search

do you see the Thai shop ?

3. Ben2vape

Artery Pal 2 pro - Google Search

do you see the Thai shop ?[/QUOTE]

Aha - I'm quite shocked that I hadn't thought to do such a direct approach as just entering Google for that.

Indeed - feeling rather stupid now - VC has it at around the right price - under 600 with Kerry delivery!!!

Thank you so much ;)

amateur likes this.
  4. amateur

amateur New Member

Aha - I'm quite shocked that I hadn't thought to do such a direct approach as just entering Google for that.

Indeed - feeling rather stupid now - VC has it at around the right price - under 600 with Kerry delivery!!!

Thank you so much ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? it's a good price and a good shop ? And it's a good pod ? So i will order it also, as I never know what to buy.
    Can we refill it with standard liquid (any liquid :) ) or how much cost the refill please ?
    Thank you.

5. Ben2vape

Really? it's a good price and a good shop ? And it's a good pod ? So i will order it also, as I never know what to buy.
    Can we refill it with standard liquid (any liquid :) ) or how much cost the refill please ?
    Thank you.[/QUOTE]
    I got the RBA with mine as I don't like buying coils.
    I buy regular 3mg juice, it works fine vaping at 5W and I use maybe 2ml most days. Very small for the hand - stealthy vaping in restaurants no problem.

6. amateur

amateur New Member

I got the RBA with mine as I don't like buying coils.
    I buy regular 3mg juice, it works fine vaping at 5W and I use maybe 2ml most days. Very small for the hand - stealthy vaping in restaurants no problem.[/QUOTE]

hello,

Sorry i am not sure what it means ?

You received your order from this shop ? and you can use it with any liquid ?

I might order also if you confirm that everything is fine.

Thank you.

7. amateur

amateur New Member

Hello, it's not available anymore it seems ?

Can you tell which device I can buy from Thailand now and where please ?

thank you.

8. Ben2vape

9. Calvin
    Happy

Calvin Member

Hi.
    So you are using Altery Pal 2 with RBA, right? Can share details of wire coil for the RBA?
    Ohms, material, gauge of coil?
    Had 2 of this pod also but using pre-build coils.
    Thanks.