1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

First Vape purchase of 2020??

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by -V-, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Benjamin Jones

Benjamin Jones New Member

I ordered a VOOPOO VINCI from Aliexpress. I currently have a Aspire Pockex and it leaks everywhere

2. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

I always wondered about Aliexpress for vape gear. Curious if people normally get their stuff through from there.

Benjamin Jones likes this.
  3. Benjamin Jones

I've ordered coils from there so far and it has been a 100% successful experience up to this point.

4. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

I ordered some vape cotton from them few days ago. Hopefully will ship soon. Ive ordered alot of water cooling stuff for my computer through Ali Express but never any vape gear. Post if you get your stuff and how long it takes. Thanks.

Benjamin Jones likes this.
  5. Benjamin Jones

Yes I definitely will.

6. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

I think I am going to break down and get the Smok Nord pod kit from Big. Looks good to me and I have not bought any new gear in a year. Looks nice with the ability to do both MTL and sub ohm. Anybody have one? Comments? Reviews?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

A friend of mine has the Nord, it's decent for a pod, ok-ish flavour. The nord 2 is on preorder now though and he's looking to upgrade.

Takes the same coils but is adjustable, bigger battery and tank and takes an rba as well.

aging one and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

Just got the Profile V1.5 today. Havent opened it yet. I was debating whether to get it or the VandyVape Mesh v2 which also looks pretty good. I liked the og Profile but this is new one is supposed to have a slightly deeper juice well and some other minor changes I wanted to try out.

9. Calvin
    Happy

Calvin Member

Did ordered this from Ali Express last year.
    Favour taste nice with this pod.
    But the coils leaking non-stop.
    Cleaned and packed in the box, now left in my cabinet collecting dust...
    **Updated**
    Did order 2 set of this pod from Big last year August.
    Upgraded to other pod and passed them to my friends. They are still using it now everyday...

Now using Altery Pal 2 and backup with Geekvape Boost pod while charging battery.

Now only hunt for salt nic , enough pod/mod...

10. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

Anyone confirm, no more Aliexpress vape gear for Thailand?
    I just logged in and tried to replace my Artery Pal 2 pro (the fire button is always ON now) and it couldn't find the page, then I got a free VPN in chrome, found that page, but when I click through it says can't deliver to Thailand.

That sucks.

amateur likes this.
  11. amateur

amateur New Member

Oh really ? I just got delivered but it took 2 months to arrive.

I'm surprise that the Chinese respect any law ! They never pay any tax to ship to EU and USA, so it's not because vaping is forbidden that they will follow...

Anyway, so many other websites as Aliexpress, have you tried them ?

Please report if you find what you want, I also want to order more.

Thank you !

12. Ben2vape

So many other sites? like what? I can't find any except expensive local sites with limited choices... Artery Pal 2 pro is less than 600 baht on Aliexpress.

amateur likes this.
  13. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

@Ben2vape

Ordered an item from AliExpress last month to LOS, no issues...
    On my screenshot, looks no issues shipping here..
    https://th.aliexpress.com/item/4000...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
    aretry.JPG

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. Ben2vape

Yes, Ali is acting weird for me - yesterday I logged in, now I'm getting vapes, but the shipping looks very high... That link is the basic Pal 2, the one I have is the Pal 2 pro - with the display and settings under the cover. Including shipping the cost was less than 800 baht shipped, and I got the RBA to go with it for an extra 250.

When I go back to that order I see "Cannot ship to Thailand" and I can only find this item through my purchases link, it is blanked from the search.

I'm finding a couple of other hits today, starting around 1176 with 126 baht post... that's 1300 (that would have been 1600 with the RBA I bought already) which is crazy, with a shop rating of only 45% too. Starting to look like Amazon!

Grand total 748.76฿ (US $ 23.94)
    Shipping 658.37฿ (US $ 21.05)
    save - 62.55฿ (US $ 2.00)
    Grand total 1344.57฿ (US $ 42.99)

Next item also:
    Shipping 658.37฿ (US $ 21.05)
    To Thailand via Singapore Post.
    If the price is right, the shipping is too heavy. There's only Singapore Post option - so I'm assuming that's the issue. I'm sure I used China post before, but Singapore Post was never this expensive before.

The link you sent shows nearly all items are greyed out also - maybe that's the last chance we'll get.

pal2pro.png

15. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

Looks like certain vendors, are charging excessive postage...