1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

FB Group for Malay Juice

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by oil, Jul 12, 2018.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i really like that Grape Juice those days,, i used to buy it @ DNA Vapors, but a friend of mine has a neighbor which is in a closed thai FB group and he gets the very same juice 30%+ off the price ... hence i am want to get in there... so can anybody recommed a thai fb group like that?

2. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

What brand juice and what price per bottle?

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Won’t your friend set you up with his neighbor?

debatedude likes this.
  4. Arbil
    Lurking

Arbil Well-Known Member

you can try here.. https://www.facebook.com/pg/thaivapes/

juices are categorized according to price - 250, 280, 300 (just check their album). Free shipping for orders worth 1.5k above. Their products are in different locations, so if you order several juices/items, there's a chance that you'll receive them in separate packages... I used to get 2-3 boxes every time.. but it's okay since shipping is covered (free).

Vaporsure also has some cheaper malay juices - if you're a registered member, prices are discounted.. you can compare the prices on these two sellers.

Ben2vape, moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

Vaporsure has my current favourite Horny Mango at 280, same price I get via Shishachic web (280 for 65ml). Looks good... but only 6mg is not enough.

6. GanDoonToonPet

GanDoonToonPet Member

I recently tried Bangsawan Honeydew Pineapple & Mango Grape. Both have amazing flavour!

moonoy93 likes this.
  7. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

@Ben2vape

have you ordered from Shishachic before,reliable??

8. SooKee
    Lurking

I ordered from them last week. No problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Ben2vape

Shisha is my top supplier on price, they generally pack n send it next day and it's 60 EMS. DNA is a little pricier (but 50 EMS) but usually 1 day shorter on delivery... Generally Shisha can't be beaten on price, only choice. Thay have some good looking clones too, wondering if I should order a Wasp Nano from them at 300 with my next order.

I do the order on web, then send them the transfer/order number by line. They'll answer within an hour.

SooKee, moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

Thanks @Ben2vape

I have a Wasp Nano RDA, great little RDA.....300bht for a clone, worth a punt.
    think original cost me 750... for the money its great value..

Just vaping Cloud Niners Blackcurrant, really enjoying it, one thing ....this juice has not too much sweetener... doesnt blacken the coil or the cotton

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    SooKee and Siam Diesel like this.
  11. SooKee
    Lurking

The Wasp Nano is only 350 or thereabouts for the original from AE. Only problem at this time has been the CNY interlude that's delayed shipping times. It'll all depend on how good the clone is I guess (though at the same price I wouldn't bother) or how fast you need it.

I quite like Cloud Niners. Can be had at a good price from CN BKK too, often have promotions, plus they have the full range. Only thing I find is that since Horny Flava changed their Mango flavour I find the CN Mango a bit tasteless after. Only thing I get a bit tired of is the speed at which Malaysian / Thai juices (as has been said many times) crap your coils / cotton up, not so bad on an RDA where it's dead easy to just replace the cotton and burn off the coil. I expect to do it at least daily with Malaysian juice, more if I'm really hitting it.

Ben2vape, moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. Ben2vape

350 for the RDA, 490 with the tank (RDTA).

Shisha has an RDTA clone at 300, RDA clone at 280 IMO barely worth the saving over the original.

I'm pretty lazy - though I understand an RDA should give me better flavour than my RTA (and it being an MTL it's a nice smoke but doesn't really give a big hit when I need more...) - so I'm thinking an RDTA might actually give me a better experience as the wicks will stay saturated without me needing to constantly drip to keep them wet.

The biggest 'con' being the need to fill an needle bottle before filling the tank (via the wick holes).

Squonking would be another story... isn't dripping dead? I guess it'd be interesting to load up the 2ml tank with some custard and try a drop or two of grape or mango on the top - I noticed mixing some flavours is fun but bad things can happen to flavour when they're left steeping in a tank for an hour or two.

13. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

Squonking is brilliant for the Wasp RDA.. on vaporsure they have Pulse box reduced to 800bht..

Since using the Pulse, i havent bothered using tanks anymore...

14. SooKee
    Lurking

Hmmm. If you've not used and RDTA before you might be disappointed. I find them a real PITA with little benefit over a tank. Even the ones I like are a pain to wick and maintain. IMO RDTAs only came about because it wasn't so long back that squonk gear was all high end and really expensive and the RDTA was a way of folks getting a squonk type experience without the price tag. It's a concept that doesn't work well IMO, sure some are better than others but I see no reason for RDTAs these days personally. The tanks on most are really small too so there's little benefit over dripping and getting a build to wick well can be harder than the most fickle tanks. As for flavour I've not found any RDTA to be as good as an RDA and TBH I'd rather drip than use an RDTA. The only downside is you have to buy a squonk mod but it's a one off purchase and something like a Pulse can be had quite cheap.

I wouldn't say dripping was dead either. I find it great for frequent flavour changes or where I plan to just vape for a short time. I'd say around 40% of the folks that vape that I know use drips, 50% squonk and around 10% use tanks. None use RDTAs.

Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.
  15. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

I echo your thoughts @SooKee .....

I had an Avocado 24 RDTA , and it was PITA....

Best flavour setup is a RDA, preferably squonk... -imo

Siam Diesel and SooKee like this.