1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Fav juice when drinking beer

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by smithereens, Apr 7, 2014.

1. smithereens

smithereens Thread Starter Member

Looking for recommendations on juices that go well with beer. Preferably from the vendors on this site, but if you know of good online shops that deliver to Thailand without issues, that would also be really helpful.

So far, the only juice I have that works with beer is Halo Midnight Apple, but that one doesn't really blend so well - not sure if I'd recommend it.

Any advice?

2. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

Can't say for sure, as I don't drink beer but this is the description of one of the GLV juices in Micky's shop.

It is quite nice though. I can vouch for that.

New Minster No 23

Blackberry and a subtle Brandy infused with a delicious tobacco vape. When you go out, it's hard to find a vape that satisfies with certain drinks. This one is meant to go with every man's favorite... Beer! On it's own Newminster is a great vape. Fruity and light with a hint of tobacco. The beauty of the juice comes out when it's paired with a beer. The flavors pop out giving you the full flavored blackberry tobacco. It's a game changer and we aren't scared to say it.

Sent from my iPhone using some sort of magic hocus pocus

3. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

Dear Pipcon,

On behalf of smithereens, I thank you. I also request you to find me a suitable juice to go with my Belvedere vodka shots.

Thanking you in advance

Mo

4. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

i have trouble with fruity flavors while drinking beer, come to think of it, all sweet flavors. once i open a beer, its straight to tobacco for me. torque 56 is nice, but recently i have been in love with MT Baker 555 when i am having a pint.

5. Banjo

Banjo Member

GLV's Newminster 23 sells itself as a "beer friendly" vape and who am i to argue.

Oddly enough i've just returned from my local with several Heinekens under by belt and a desire to chuck out the dregs of the pleasant MTBV butterscotch in the Kayfun tank and replace it with NM23 and i have to say it was a wise move. I have a Kanthal 28 wrapped round 3mm silica 6/7 times coming out at 1.9 ohms on this and have no complaints at all. i toyed with the idea of making a new coil but after five pints it's probably best to settle for a good clean out and carry on as before.

Nice tasting vape. Above average clouds too. Just cracked another Heineken to put me to sleep.:pleasure:

6. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

NM 23 is a good one. I would personally like just the hint more of tobacco in it but it is what it is. Unfortunately the last time I emailed Micky he was having some sort of difficulty with GLV and no idea when a re stock would happen.

On the other hand I like Midnight Apple but find it a little strong on its own. I've been putting some in my fruit mixes to tone down the fruit and up the bitterness (for lack of a better word) its late :vaping::vaping:

7. smithereens

smithereens Thread Starter Member

Thanks guys. Definitely gonna check out NM23 if possible.

I feel the same as yourauntbob in that once I crack a beer, I want a tobacco-y vape. Cigs and beer always went so well together. Like lots of others, I started vaping looking for a cig replacement and thought I'd prefer tobacco flavours, but then realized the other flavours are simply better. But when it comes to a drinking beers, I do indeed want some tobacco-y nostalgic tastiness.

If I come across any good ones, I'll be sure to post them here. Now that I think about it, I did have a Feel-life Marlboro flavour, but I promptly tossed it because it had oils in the ingredient list, and it almost sent me into anaphylactic shock. Not recommended.

@banjo: You're better off coiling hungover than five pints in, but who knows, you might go for a simple micro coil and end up with a cool quadruple twisted helix infinity hendrix coil. Hearing you vouch for Nm23 actually carries a bit of weight with me. I've remember reading previous posts by you that made me think I have similar tastes as you when it comes to juice flavours.

- - - Updated - - -

@BadWingman: I really liked Midnight Apple at first. It was the first juice I vaped. I'm much less into it now though, and it has become my least fav juice of the ones I have here. There's a perfumey-ness that is hard to ignore. I've really come around to Deadly Sin - especially after switching to dripping.

8. Banjo

Banjo Member

Englsih Bulldog is a decent beer vape too, and i don't bother having a major clean out when going between that and NM23. They seem to overlap quite nicely for my needs.
    feelife Marlboro Light is actually quite tobaccoish (much more so than anything else i've tried) but all 3 juices i bought from that vendor leave a nasty feeling on the roof of my mouth for a good half hour after use and have been subject to a lifelong ban from from my clearos/RBA's.

9. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

Ha ha.

All I can personally recommend is that GLV Deadly Sin works wonders with Bourbon & Coke or Dry - both of which I am currently partaking, thanks!

I don't usually drink Vodka.

:cheers:

10. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

Bourbon or vodka, the final result is the same thankfully :cheers: