1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Fast Tech orders - are they getting through?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by SooKee, May 18, 2018.

1. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

Nope, no batteries or liquids.

I've tried several different carts just to check and as soon as there's any kind of mod or rda/tank or even coils everything except the hk options are greyed out.

I used to have about 2-3 packages a month coming in from FT before they stopped shipping here so I know how it works and what you need to avoid doing, but still the same:(

Just means I have to wait longer for accessories, everything else is available elsewhere, just can't beat FT on the volume of stuff they carry.

2. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

I've got a total of 5 split orders en-route from both FT (3) and AE (2). I'll update the appropriate thread about whether they arrive or not. Fingers crossed.

3. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Quick update on this FWIW. Had two orders with FT shipped HK Post Air Mail with tracking on 29 May, anticipated delivery time was 10 days, didn't arrive, . Raised a tracking ticket with FT after 3 weeks. One problem with them using HK Post is that HKP wait time for tracking enquiries is 60 days, as opposed to the 30 days that most postal services respond within. IIRC at the time I ordered HKP was the only one with tracking that was offered to this region. I would have selected China Post Registered Air Mail had it been available given they have had a 100% success rate with orders and fast too.

Upshot, 3 months after the order was placed HK Post have confirmed that BOTH orders were lost in transit. Both! Doesn't inspire confidence. So FT offered to re-ship the order or refund. Seriously, LOL. No way am I prepared to wait yet another 3 months only to have HK post say they've been lost them in the post again! Refund please.

Clearly it's down to HKP that the packages went astray, not FT, but I won't be ordering from FT again, particularly when orders from AE (even though I'd never order anything that might need their buyer protection that isn't worth the paper it's written on - I only EVER order from the official stores like Wotofo and Vandy Vape etc if ordering from AE) and 3F Vape arrive without fail within 7 days and never had a single order (30+) not get through, in stark contrast to FT and HKP. It's not the fault of the supplier if the postal service loses their packages, it is up to the supplier to use reliable postal services though. FT for me is a pass.

moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.