1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Fast Tech atomizers

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by winwin, Aug 10, 2016.

1. winwin

winwin Thread Starter Birder on the run

Saw many so called xxxxx style atomizers at FT. Clones, I guess. Prices are cheap, but how they compare with the originals ? Thanks

2. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

It really depends. Some are nice 1:1 clones that are well made and some are junk. If it's an older item you can look at the reviews and discussions on the item to gauge what people are saying. If it's newer, there are not likely any reviews or comments so you just end up taking a chance. Price is really no indicator of quality with FT. Sometimes the item that's half the price of another may be better quality. Also remember if you order from FT there is a chance of losing your order to customs.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    jpr likes this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Impossible to generalize...it all depends on the atomizer and the maker of the clone.

And yes, xxxx "style" is FT shorthand for clone or copy.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Konvict likes this.
  4. winwin

winwin Thread Starter Birder on the run

An atomizer could be used for years if well maintained. I rather spend the money for an original which might cost less than $20 especially during flash sale at those Chinese vendors. No, I would not send any ecig related items to Thailand at this moment but to the non banned neighbouring countries where someone could handcarry to me.

5. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

10$ clone of a 23$ mini nautilus, no. 10$ clone of a 90$ Kabuki, absolutely.

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Not many authentics for less than $20, maybe some older left over stock for Wotofo or similar. Current authentics have a wide price range but still not many less than $30. Most of the authentics worth having are $40+ and some $90+. To each his own but I would hate to pay top dollar for the authentic and then find out I didn't like it. Much easier to spend $10 and if I like it, I can get the authentic. I have owned authentics and clones of the same attys and couldn't tell the difference most of the time. YMMV

jpr likes this.
  7. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

totally agree on this one, however ... as for the quality you really have to read the reviews on them, they range from excellece to garbage

jpr, Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  8. suudlor

suudlor Active Member

Just FYI, I ordered the Aromamizer Supreme on the 28th of July and it arrived safely at my house on the 8th of August without any importing issue.

9. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

totally agree, look attentively the reviews before buying,

some very good clones "xxxxx type", some very bad that you got to modify with a dremel (often air holes) + change the o rings..... but a lot of parts for the "old one" orchid, kayfun and others ;-).
    some very bad cheap vw mods (said authentic) some very good copy of mech depends on the sku.

Not so comfortable this time, with the expensive emirate post shipping for vaping items
    and the possibles controls arriving in Thailand (think I just lose a very cheap original "mad hatter mini", blocked in BKK since 2 weeks),
    look more easy for coils, I got them ( cheap normal postage)

10. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

One should buy clones from 3f, GearBest, or Focal now that FT is unreliable.
    Personally I only buy clones manufactured by SXK, SJMY, Shenray, or Coppervape. I have had too many duffers to gamble on no-names.

jpr likes this.
  11. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

good advice.