1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Fancy a chuckle?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by judas, Mar 11, 2015.

1. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

2. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

Dr. Epstein was a renowned physician who earned his undergraduate, graduate, and medical degrees in his home town and then left for Manhattan, where he quickly rose to the top of his field.

Soon he was invited to deliver a significant paper, at a conference, coincidentally held in his home town. He walked on stage and placed his papers on the lectern, but they slid off onto the floor. As he bent over to retrieve them, at precisely the wrong instant, he inadvertently farted.

The microphone amplified his mistake resoundingly through the room and reverberated it down the hall.

He was quite embarrassed but somehow regained his composure just enough to deliver his paper. He ignored the resounding applause and raced out the stage door, never to be seen in his home town again.

Decades later, when his elderly mother was ill, he returned to visit her. He reserved a hotel room under the name of Levy and arrived under cover of darkness.

The desk clerk asked him, "Is this your first visit to our city, Mr. Levy?"

Dr. Epstein replied, "Well, young man, no, it isn't. I grew up here and received my education here, but then I moved away."

"Why haven't you visited?" asked the desk clerk.

"Actually, I did visit once, many years ago, but an embarrassing thing happened and since then I've been too ashamed to return."

The clerk consoled him. "Sir, while I don't have your life experience, one thing I have learned is that often what seems embarrassing to me isn't even remembered by others. I bet that's true of your incident too."

Dr. Epstein replied, "Son, I doubt that's the case with my incident."

"Was it a long time ago?"

"Yes, many years."

The clerk asked, "Was it before or after the Epstein Fart?"

Tibo, Siam Diesel, debatedude and 2 others like this.
  3. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

There was a businessman who was getting ready to go on a long business trip. He knew his wife was a flirtatious sort, so he thought he’d try to get her something to keep her occupied while he was gone, because he didn’t much like the idea of her screwing someone else. So he went to a store that sold sex toys and started looking around. He thought about a life-sized sex doll, but that was too close to another man for him. He was browsing through the dildos, looking for something special to please his wife, and started talking to the old man behind the counter. He explained his situation, the old man. “Well, I don’t really know of anything that will do the trick. We have vibrating dildos, special attachments, and so on, but I don’t know of anything that will keep her occupied for weeks, except …” said the old man, and then he stopped. “Except what?” asked the businessman. “Nothing, nothing,” said the old man. “C’mon, tell me! I need something!” protested the businessman. “Well, sir, I don’t usually mention this, but there is the ‘voodoo dick,’” the old man said. “So what’s up with this voodoo dick?” the businessman asked. The old man reached under the counter, and pulled out an old wooden box carved with strange symbols. He opened it, and there lay a very ordinary-looking dildo. The businessman laughed, and said, “Big ******* deal. It looks like every other dildo in this shop!” The old man said, “But you haven’t seen what it’ll do yet.” He pointed to a door and said “Voodoo dick, the door.” The voodoo dick rose out of its box, darted over to the door, and started screwing the keyhole. The whole door shook with the vibrations, and a crack developed down the middle. Before the door could split, the old man said, “Voodoo dick, get back in your box!” The voodoo dick stopped, floated back to the box and lay there, quiescent once more. The businessman said, “I’ll take it!” The old man resisted and said it wasn’t for sale, but he finally surrendered to $700 in cash. The guy took it home to his wife, told her it was a special dildo and that to use it, all she had to do was say, “Voodoo dick, my pussy.” He left for his trip satisfied things would be fine while he was gone. After he’d been gone a few days, the wife was unbearably horny. She thought of several people who would willingly satisfy her, but then she remembered the voodoo dick. She got it out, and said “Voodoo dick, my pussy!” The voodoo dick shot to her crotch and started pumping. It was great, like nothing she’d ever experienced before. After three orgasms, she decided she’d had enough, and tried to pull it out, but it was stuck in her, still thrusting. She tried and tried to get it out, but nothing worked. Her husband had forgot to tell her how to shut it off. So she decided to go to the hospital to see if they could help. She put her clothes on, got in the car and started to drive to the hospital, quivering with every thrust of the dildo. On the way, another orgasm nearly made her swerve off the road, and she was pulled over by a policeman. He asked for her license, and then asked how much she’d had to drink. Gasping and twitching, she explained that she hadn’t been drinking, but that a voodoo dick was stuck in her pussy, and wouldn’t stop screwing. The officer looked at her for a second, and then said, “Yea, right. Voodoo dick, my ass!”

Tibo, judas, David in Bangkok and 4 others like this.
  4. judas
    Amused

judas Thread Starter Lethargic Member

We need an Irish gag:

Paddy is cleaning his rifle and accidentally shoots his wife. He dials 999 (911)

Paddy says, "It's my wife, I've accidentally shot her. I've killed her."

Operator, "Please calm down sir. Can you first make sure she really is dead?"
    CLICK,BANG.

Paddy, "OK, done that, what next?

5. kevin bangkok

At the National Art Gallery in Edinburgh , a husband and wife were staring at a
    > >>>>
    > >>>> portrait that had them completely confused.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> The painting depicted 3 black men totally naked, sitting on a park bench.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> Two of the figures had black willies, but the one in the middle had a pink
    > >>>>
    > >>>> willy.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> The curator of the gallery realised that they were having trouble
    > >>>>
    > >>>> interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual
    > >>>>
    > >>>> emasculation of African Americans in a predominately white, patriarchal
    > >>>>
    > >>>> society.'In fact', he pointed out, 'some serious critics believe that the pink willy
    > >>>>
    > >>>> also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay
    > >>>>
    > >>>> men in contemporary society'.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> After the curator left, a Scotsman approached the couple and said, Would you
    > >>>>
    > >>>> like to know what the painting is really about?'
    > >>>>
    > >>>> 'Why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the
    > >>>>
    > >>>> gallery?', asked the couple.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> 'Because I'm the bloke who painted the picture,' he replied.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> 'In fact, there are no African Americans depicted at all. They're just three
    > >>>>
    > >>>> Scottish coal miners and the guy in the middle went
    > >>>>
    > >>>> home for lunch.'
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

CAR PARK SCAM - BEWARE! Please BE WARNED!

Over the last month a friend of mine became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping. Simply dropping into his local supermarket for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends!

Here's how the scam works:
    Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.
    They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts.
    When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket, in my case, Tesco.
    You agree and they both get in the back seat.
    On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked.

As you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

He had his wallet stolen on February 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on March 1st, and twice yesterday.

So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

P.S. Walmart have cheap wallets on sale for $1.99 each but Target wallets are $2.75 and look better!!

Happy Shopping!

yourauntbob, Konvict, judas and 3 others like this.
  7. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

The train was quite crowded, and a U.S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well-dressed, middle-aged, French woman’s poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, 'Ma'am, may I have that seat?'

The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular. Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.'

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog.

'Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired.'

She snorted, 'Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!'

This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out of the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, 'Someone must defend my honour! This American should be put in his place!'

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing.

You hold the fork in the wrong hand.

You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road.

And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong bitch out of the window.'

yourauntbob, Konvict, judas and 3 others like this.
  8. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

[​IMG]

Though it hurts me to say it, but the stereotype is spot on :rolling laugh:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. Spliff

Spliff Active Member

10. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

A little boy caught his mom and dad having sex. After, he asked, "What were you and daddy doing?" The mom said, "We were baking a cake."

A few days later, the little boy asked his mom, "Were you and daddy baking a cake?" She said yes, and asked him how he knew. He answered, "Because I licked the frosting off the couch."

11. judas
    Amused

judas Thread Starter Lethargic Member

12. Mo6495
    Breezy

Mo6495 Well-Known Member

Dear Girls ...
    No offence. ;)

IMG_6237.JPG

Marckus, Mack, yourauntbob and 2 others like this.
  13. kevin bangkok

Eight-year-old Mohammad entered his classroom on the first day of school.
    "What's your name?" asked the teacher.
    "Mohammad," he replied.
    "You're in Ireland now," replied the teacher, "so from now on you will be known as Mike."
    Mohammad returned home after school.
    "How was your day, Mohammad?" his mother asked.
    "My name is no longer Mohammad. I'm in Ireland now and my name is Mike."
    "What?" she said. "Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to dishonor your parents,
    your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!" And his mother beat him.
    Then she called his father, who beat him again.
    The next day when Mohammad returned to school the teacher saw all of his bruises.
    "What happened to you, Mike?" she asked.
    "Well shortly after becoming Irish I was attacked by two foocking Arabs."

14. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

Aha, a few visuals for a change . . . .

received_1631045380447820.jpeg

Marckus, judas, yourauntbob and 3 others like this.
  15. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member