1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Evolv's "Replay" Feature

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by Scratchy, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Might even get @Siam Diesel interested in trying.

Wasn't sure of it belonged here in TC forum but anyway, check out the interview and bit of a demo starting at 8:00 minutes in. Looks pretty awesome.

It just builds more upon the consistency of vape I have always appreciated about TC vaping and brings it to a new level.

Rick O-Shea, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:
    I had such a bad experience the last time I tried TC that I'm not sure anything could! ;)
    What Evolv chip has the replay function...I've seen bits about it on FB but not the exact chip. I've got a couple of mods w/75c's...is it supported on them?

Konvict likes this.
  3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Yes, there will be a downloadable update for the 75C. You'll see during the video where Daniel brings his atty dry and throughout the interview was getting the very same type of vape up to that dry point. He kinda wears on on me in his reviews, especially with his too often spoken "...of course" but the dude got himself a good interview.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

All my puffs always taste the same (thank you, Aspire ;))...and yes, that reviewer is very annoying! :)

Konvict likes this.
  5. Scratchy
    Lurking

Yup...depends on how you vape. If using prebuilt coils, relatively low power, MTL and somewhat infrequent draws there's probably little interest. If you build your own, run more power and find yourself chain vaping at times, TC and this new replay feature may be more than worthwhile. Oh and kanthal is a no go for these modes anyway.

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  6. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

"AMAZING."

I saw some of this the other day and have been patiently waiting for a while now for Evolv to release a higher powered board and Lost Vape to produce a new Triade with it.

Konvict likes this.