1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

eVic Primo Mini

Discussion in 'Vaping Technical Issues' started by fillmcavity, Feb 14, 2019.

1. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Thread Starter Serial Vapist

My well used old eVic Primo Mini, giving great service while it lasted, started to overheat and auto firing with the battery lasting only about half as long as it did before. I usually vape at 30 Watts.
    20190214_204743.jpg
    Thinking that the fire switch may be sticking due to intermittent juice leaks from an airflow hole in the atty, I decided to open it up and a have a look see inside.
    20190214_201533.jpg
    Apart from a few grubby pieces of foam under the switches (to act as springs I suspect) all was dry and looking clean.
    20190214_200711.jpg
    Even the fire switch seems to be OK. So I assembled everything again minus the grubby little pieces of foam but it didn't do any good and it still overheats and fire by itself.

I'm no electrical engineer. Any ideas? Meanwhile it's retired and I'm back on my even older Joytech regulated box mod. Still works a treat.
    20190214_210313.jpg

DannyA and Rick O-Shea like this.