1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Evernote

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by byoung, Dec 9, 2014.

1. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

I had already been using Evernote when I decided to research E-cigs. I started using it to organize all of the information I was gathering and it proved invaluable for that. I have continued using it to store all kinds of information related to my vaping. I also use it to manage purchases and vendor information, along with information about the products I own.

If you are not familiar with it and see the need to organize all the bits of information you want to be able to reference later, Evernote is a great tool. It does come with a learning curve, but they do a good job with help and there are plenty of You Tube videos, as well. I won't go into all the different features that make this tool so great. I'll just say it is worth researching, if you have a need for what it does so very well. And its free!

The workspace for your life’s work | Evernote

jon likes this.
  2. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

I have used Evernote a good deal too, a nice service.. Lately I converted more to Google Keep.