1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Eleaf iStick Pico TC75w

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Rick O-Shea, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Spliff

Spliff Active Member

Thinking of making a FastTech order anyone have suggestions on a good tank for Pico?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Edit: Post relocated from Micky's sales thread. /SD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
  2. zougou

zougou Well-Known Member

I've fixed 2 mods (an Evic VTC and IPV 4) with similar symptom by taking them apart with the help of Youtube videos (maybe none up for this fairly new mods, but I see two torx screws on the bottom of my Pico). Then squirt the areas around the 510 pin and the fire button with a good quality contact cleaner spray. In fact spray everything, except the board. Yours sounds like there's something giving a reading in the 510 area--all attys give condensate and most leak a bit. Let it dry, repeat and reassemble. Brutal, I know, but I figured they were worthless as was so why not?

haybilly likes this.
  3. chris snell
    Fine

chris snell crispenator

I own two picos and both work well ,had them for about 3 months or more and have had not a problem with them .I am using a kangertech topfill and also a kangertch mini with them and also my smok and my old 30w i stick ,one of the picos was from fastech and the other from a local supplier (who probably got it from fastech) got a couple of there camo silicon skins and also a wrap around sticker for one of them as well i like them fits in the hand well .