1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Eleaf iStick i80 Box Mod 80W $34.99

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Design-wise, the iStick i80 Box Mod of best eleaf stands out because it is extremely portable and also ergonomic, while still packing a powerful 80-watt punch. The appearance also looks elegant thanks to beautiful lines on the grip and the exquisite color options of black, green, brown, blue, or red. On the technical level, this small mod generates 80 watts of power from a huge 3000mAh integrated battery with a Type-C USB interface to make recharges absolutely effortless. The output is also changeable via a monochrome display screen with horizontal UI and 2 adjustment buttons.
    As the name suggests, Eleaf iStick i80 Box Mod online is a new 80W box mod that packs powerful performance in a compact, ergonomic and elegant design. Equipped with a huge 3000mAh battery, Eleaf iStick i80 mod will absolutely power through your whole day vaping.Capable of outputting a maximum power of 80 watts, Eleaf iStick i80 is definitely a perfect box mod vape for cloud chasers.
    With a huge 3000mAh battery, Eleaf iStick i80 will be at your side all the day. The 2A fast charging greatly shortens the waiting time for charging, making iStick i80 always ready to go. Eleaf iStick i80 remains a compact sized 80w box mod vape, with its rounded edges for a comfortable hold in hand. Equipped with smart chip inside, Eleaf iStick i80 recommends the best wattage for the coil and remembers your usual setting for it. It can be compatible with Eleaf MELO C Tank
    [​IMG]
    Recommended products:
    caliburn x pod system
    smok rpm85