1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Ejuice recommendation

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Jayz, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Jayz

Jayz Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Ok before I start
    disclosure: I do not represent this company or am involved at all with this company in anyway, juice was bought not given. At retail prices in Malaysia.

If you guys haven't tried, go try hornymango by horny vapes in malaysia.

This is the best dame, mango vape I have ever taken it's almost like vaping pure juicy fresh sweet mango.

Apparently based on the label it was 0 nic, but I'm sure we have our ways around that. To be honest, I went almost 100ml of it without bothering about not even having nic!

Diluted it down with my other juice(pineapple spearmint) 50:50 to make the last 80 ml last longer.

But guys seriously you gotta try this if you are a mango fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpr, Konvict and skeeters like this.
  2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I am already getting horny by reading this!:rolling laugh:

All jokes aside, I actually never tried a mango vape yet and maybe I am the biggest mango eater here in Thailand. The ripe yellow version, not the green one.

Is this version with mint or ice or only like you said, "a pure juicy fresh sweet mango"?

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.