1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Ego One VT cradle / holder

Discussion in 'Modifications and DIY' started by Waldorffsmama, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Waldorffsmama
    Amused

Waldorffsmama Thread Starter Member

When I started vaping, I found it quite annoying that again there was another charging cable on my desk and that the ecigs would always fall over when in upright position. So I designed a charging cradle for the Ego One VT which allows charging it, storing some cotton, eliquid and also charging my phone (this one with inductive charger).

Just posting this as an inspiration and wanting to know if there are others with the same problem and how they sorted it out.

IMG_20160626_113746.jpg

2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Looks nice, but I don't have a desk. I take the tank off, and lay my tube mods down to charge.

Waldorffsmama likes this.
  3. Waldorffsmama
    Amused

Waldorffsmama Thread Starter Member

It works quite well for me, although it is just the Beta-Version. This week I will print a slightly modified and improved design in black PLA.

s53örk ter31_holder.jpg

Bantorvaper likes this.