1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

eGo AIO has bad taste now

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Sven Monet, Mar 23, 2017.

1. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Ask for Sidegra. Exactly the same, but made in LoS. Even sold in Villa Market.

Siam Diesel and Nakhonsisean like this.
  2. Fastoche

Fastoche Well-Known Member

Hi,
    555 i know sidegra but don't need it yet. Was talking about another kind of blue pills. Thanks for information anyway.
    Cheers.

farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Only available with a doctor's prescription these days...

Konvict and Fastoche like this.
  4. Sven Monet

Sven Monet Thread Starter Member

Still haven't sorted this problem out. Yesterday I clean the tank with alcohol, cleaned everything else I could see, and replaced the coil. I put in my usual Hawk Sauce and a new JoyeTech flavor. There's no burning taste or anything bad like that but it doesn't taste appealing. Probably it's my body.

Last year I read about vapor's tongue and eventually bought a little plastic tongue scraper that clears off the vaping residue. That worked great for 6 months. Maybe I should try something other than Hawk Sauce? I'd love to enjoy vaping again instead of just getting a nicotine fix.

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

If you're only vaping a single flavor, it's probably vapor's tongue...I find that having a few flavors in rotation eliminates that problem. ;)
    :vaping: :vaping:

6. Sven Monet

I can change the flavors easily. Is only using 12 mg. Hawk Sauce a problem? I'm really not sure what else would be a good choice but I'm willing to try something different.

7. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

Hawk sauce can't be a problem IMO,
    did you try very strong juice as for exemple "ice mint" "artic menthol" or something equivalent but strong?,
    If you don't have any difference, It could mean you need an other atomizer.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Sven Monet

I'll try "ice mint" or something like that to see how the tastes. Thanks!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Hawk Sauce isn't the problem. It was one of my morning "palate cleaning" vapes for over a year until I went off mint/menthol.
    Never had vapers tongue, because every time I bought a new atty, I put a different juice in, until I had about a dozen to rotate, which now seems silly. I now have only 4-5 juices on the go, and plenty of clean tanks to swap to. Suits me right now, but subject to change without notice.
    Good luck. Hope you get sorted.

Konvict, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

You may well know this as you have been vaping for some time but just incase there are a few other things it could be regarding the device itself; Try changing any O rings and seals if you can. I dont know this device personally but most tanks come with spares these days due to juice degradation, and does it have a plastic or a glass tank? Certain juices (like citrus) are known to degrade and corrode plastic tanks and seals, that could drastically change the taste creating a burnt taste. It also matters where you keep your juice, how much Nic is in there and how much you have, Bright light, direct sunlight can alter the taste, Nic can change the taste if its been sitting a while and larger quantities can change taste over time also but "over-steeping" although i suppose this isnt the case as the juice would need to sit for a very long time.

Chili Pepper, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.