1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

ECIG repair

Discussion in 'Vaping Technical Issues' started by Prp905, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

santaclaus and jpr like this.
  2. Prp905

Prp905 Thread Starter Member

He is selective, depends on the problem and setup. Because some setups dont have spare parts or may be too expensive to repair. Send me a pm with details and will get back to whether he'll do it or not.

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone can help me please.

Basically, the outer shell case of my mod is chipped, and the battery door cannot close....
    Dovpo kindly sent the outer shell and battery cover from Hong Kong..

I have fitted the battery cover, but I cannot remove the tiny allen key screws, from the case,as I dont have the necessary tool and mainly my eyesight is poor...

Hope someone can help..

Many thanks

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I bought a magnifying headset from FastTech that may help with the latter...you can probably find one on Lazada. It's handy for coiling, too. As for the former, ask Dovpo what size it is and pick up an allen wrench from Lazada or RS-Thailand.

Good luck!

PS - where are you located?

Konvict, jpr and moonoy93 like this.
  5. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

If you know a phone repair guy bet he could help but be careful due to it being vape related..

Before I got into modding back in the day in Thailand when i was ripping out Chinese chips in mods and wiring and soldering in Evolve chips, I once took my mod to a local electronic little shop for an easy solder wire repair, didn't last 5 minutes though, so learnt how to do it myself.....
    Don't do anything now though, and my eyes close up now are no good without glasses anyway....

Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.