1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Dry-Herb Vaporizers

Discussion in 'AsiaVape.co' started by AsiaVape.co, Aug 14, 2014.

1. AsiaVape.co

AsiaVape.co Thread Starter Member

Hello Vapers!

We are selling all the latest herbal vaporizers available on the market. This includes the Ploom Pax, Firefly, Volcano, Arizer and many many more. We continuously get new manufacturers on board.

If you are interested in any of our products feel free to send us a message in this thread or on Line (ID: asiavape.co). We are very safe and discreet and have never lost a single shipment due to our attention to detail. Countries we have sold to include: China, India, Thailand (incl. islands), South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Tahiti, Australia.

Please be advised we are an online store and most of our shipments leave our US warehouse. However, local pickup is also available for customers in Bangkok.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for keeping vaping alive and well in Thailand :vaping:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  2. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

can you post some pics on the attys you have, and pricing as well would be nice

3. AsiaVape.co

We only sell dry herb vapes like the Volcano, Pax, Wulf Mods Tundra and so forth. We have two warehouses, one in Los Angeles and do also have stock in Bangkok. I'll update the original post with our Bangkok inventory because this is always available locally and can be picked up. The stuff we have in our online store usually ships from our Los Angeles warehouse. So I can keep this thread as a Bangkok-only list of what's in stock here. Give me a minute and I'll update the original post :very good:

- - - Updated - - -

It seems like I can no longer edit the original post.

BANGKOK INVENTORY

Vaporizers:
    Wulf Mods Tundra (Silver Color) 4,500 baht
    Storz & Bickel Volcano (Easy Valve) 20,000 baht
    Arizer Solo (Silver & Black) 9,000 baht
    Ploom Pax Vaporizer (Blue & Black) 10,000 baht

Tobacco Grinders:
    Aerospaced 4 piece grinders
    • 40 mm (blue and green) - 815 baht
    • 63 mm (silver) 1,100 baht
    • 90 mm (black) - 1,600 baht

arizer solo cool2.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Very interesting stuff

5. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

you have some good dry herb atty with a 510 pin connector, i am not too much interested in those

6. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Do any of these for standard vaping Battery Mods-that is, do they have 510 or Ego type fittings? Or are they fully-All in One devices?

7. AsiaVape.co

Hi people, sorry for the lack of replies, we didn't see them. We're going to be much more involved here from now on so let me give some updates about the questions asked. When it comes to dry herb attys they are usually not worth it as they are incapable of vaporizing and instead burn the material like a pipe. In effect they are electronic pipes rather than vaporizers. So to answer Haybilly and oil, we currently only stock all-in-one devices for dry herb vaporizing, except for one that does 3 in 1 using replaceable carts. We might start offering dry herb tanks if there is an interest in them, but be aware that the experience will be more akin to smoking with charred herbal materials after a session is finished. A real vaporizer will only turn the herbs into a coffee or tobacco color but not create charring.
    **Updated**
    The closest e-cig style herbal vape we have is the QuickDraw 300 DLX. It supports 3-in-1 vaping with magnetically attached carts for liquid, wax and herb. See the picture below for details. If you want a better dedicated dry herb vape at a lower price the Flowermate V5S really delivers and has 3 temperature settings.

Also of note is that we're getting the Subox Nano in all three colors and it should be available in approximately 1 to 2 weeks. It is 510 threaded and supports tanks up to 18.5mm diameter, sub-ohm down to 0.3 ohm and output of max 50 watt. We have them both in our international warehouse for direct shipping as well as in our Bangkok warehouse where they can be either picked up or sent by EMS / motorcycle delivery.

We will update this post with pictures as soon as we're allowed by the forum rules!

Pricing (in Bangkok including delivery):
    QuickDraw 300 DLX <original OEM with warranty> - 5,500 baht
    Flowermate V5.0S <original OEM with warranty> - 5,000 baht
    Subox Nano by KangerTech <original OEM with warranty> - 3,200 baht

QuickDraw 300 DLX
    standingstraight.jpg
    quickdraw box.jpg
    cartridgewax.jpg
    cartridgewax.jpg

Flowermate V5.0S
    v5digitalstand.jpg
    v5digitalunit.jpg
    v5digitaloven.jpg

Subox Nano by KangerTech
    subox nano vaporizer pen.jpg
    Subox Nano Vaporizer Mod with Tank Pink 5.jpg

cartridgewaxopen.jpg

haybilly likes this.
  8. AsiaVape.co

9. Frayedmind
    Happy

Frayedmind Well-Known Member

Sounds good! Sent you a mail.

10. mamablu
    Psychedelic

mamablu Active Member

Fasttech sells them too at a great price.

Please note all dry herb style clearos combust... obviously you cant vaporize herbs :)

11. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

That last part is actually not true. Near the end of my wake and bake period, vaporizing dry herb had begun to take hold. There was no combustion, desirable material had simply taken the form of a gas and undesirables remained untouched and looked much the same as when they were put in the unit. Things have certainly come much further along in the last 10 years I'd imagine. I don't see why anyone would have done away with the ability to turn the goodies to a vapor but rather will have improved upon it.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. AsiaVape.co

Yeah, for herbal vaping you need a dedicated herbal chamber. Vaporizing herbs takes place in the form of either convection or conduction. You can read about the differences between convection vaping vs conduction vaping.

In essence a herbal vape heats the surrounding air or the material itself in an oven. Once the temperature goes about ~170 c the active ingredients start turning into vapor. If you go too high the material combusts (typical for clearos and other exposed coil vapes) which is why the oven design is most often used.

Richard and haybilly like this.
  13. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Interesting stuff- kids today have all the cool toys, 40 years ago I'd have given anything for one of these devices. No time for 'relaxation', these days.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

AsiaVape.co likes this.
  14. AsiaVape.co

There's no upper age limit on these so if you ever find the time to relax and are curious, we can hook you up with a good unit :)

Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  15. scubajew

scubajew Member

looking for a Mig Vapor Black Sub-Herb | Dry Herb Vaporizer do have these or can you get them?