1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Do you bother to boil your cotton before using it?

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by haybilly, Dec 3, 2014.

1. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

I found this cotton after stopping at Big's shop (it was in Siam Digital Gateway). I was looking for the nearest Watsons, but I saw a lot of cotton on display outside this shop (beauty/drugstore named Tsuruha) and I saw this unbleached cotton pads that seemed to be natural. They are also made in Japan and since I don't know what Japanese cotton is, I have no idea if being made in Japan makes a difference. They had stuff called "Natural Cotton" but it looked more white than these ones and I couldn't read the Thai or Japanese to understand what the details were (the same with these).

They were 90B

Brand is Rii Skincare Cotton

Says "92 Pure Wata cotton pads" (I don't know what the 92 is for, it's 80 pads)

Maybe this is better than others, maybe not, but maybe it'll help someone because it's very close to Big's shop either way...

My camera sucks, if you want a better picture let me know and I can try to get a better picture of the Thai, I don't have any Thai friends to translate this, but when I do I'll try to see if they call it organic or not.

IMG_20150105_211729.jpg

2. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

you can find watsons inside Tesco lotus.

3. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

It was less my inability to find Watsons as I just happened to walk that way and see a lot of cotton in front of this drug store....
    I figured it can't be much worse than the ones from Watsons right? 10B difference and I thought maybe this could be organic, although I have no clue because I can't read Thai or Japanese.