1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Diy suppliers

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by chiangrai, Dec 1, 2013.

1. chiangrai

chiangrai Thread Starter New Member

Hi,
    I'm starting out on my first DIY liquid.
    I'm keeping it simple with 100% VG which I've ordered from the pharmacy.
    I think all I need now is nicotine and cappuccino flavoring.

I would like a recommended dealer for safety for the nicotine and any cappuccino I have tried before tasted more like black coffee so I want a quality brand.

Can anyone recommend a seller,preferably in Asia to keep the price down.
    Thanks

2. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

BeTung in mind that nicotine liquid is illegal here I would recommend you go to MBV.
    We already know how to get juices here quote safely and after all, the nicotine that you want is just another juice.
    I'd get the flavour from them as well.
    They are probably the best quality/price/postage place you will find.

In the past I've used the free DIY program, Juice Me Up. You might find it useful too.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

3. chiangrai

O.K,
    I've found it,an American supplier with a diy section.
    How does it work out price wise,between changing currency,my PayPal is in Euros and shipping.
    Would I really save much money in the end..

I smoke Micky's 50bht 6mg.would it be the around the same price to buy his 50bht high nicotine, cut it with Thai VG from the pharmacy and maybe add some flavoring from America.

I don't know,I can't think in USD or judge the postage.

But good advice all the same,
    Thanks

4. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

google 'currency converter'

5. chiangrai

I've had some time to do some calculations.
    That website is really good,they don't do registered post that's the only complaint I have.

It's 1500bht to get 250ml of extra strong nicotine,an illegal substance sent in unregistered post.

It's 1500 for 250ml of Micky's 50bht bottles and I am
    sure he would give me a deal on 25 bottles.it,s my first mix and it sounds simpler,no illegal substances,no toxic substances,no worries if a little American flavoring gets stolen in the post.

All going well I might try the more standard way next time,It's definitely better but one step at a time and all that.

How strong is this flavoring they sell.like about how much would you need to ad to 250ml of unflavored
    6mg nicotine,90%VG juice.

I wont be starting off making 250ml mixes,more like 30ml.I'm just calculating.
    Any way you might think it's a crazy way if doing it.
    But I'm a newbie.
    Thanks again for your good advice.

6. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

google has that build in, just type in ex. "26,35 usd in eur" and it will do it :p
    cconvert.jpg

For nic. base checkout Bases - Inawera Flavors a 100 ml. vg base 36mg/ml nic. is 11,26 eur(490 thb) thay have all flavors aswell, i dont like the pure vg thay sell but the rest is good.

for local flavors and pg/vg i got a facebook page, never used them but check it anyway, https://www.facebook.com/pages/CMC-WORLD-Perfumery-Ltdpart/561018257275413

:vaping:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014