1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

dilemna!!! help!

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by paddymoo, Aug 15, 2013.

1. paddymoo

paddymoo Thread Starter Active Member

So, just got back from a wonderful trip to the UK and Europe. Went from Stockholm to Istanbul and had a great time. I was obviously a little worried before hand about what I would do if I had to recharge my vaping supplies though...

I got 3 weeks in, and my itaste svd button stopped working altogether. Then on top of that, I smashed one protank, and snapped the thread off another one. Thankfully, I could order from a UK supplier who sent me out a sigelei telescope and some shitty tanks (BCC Megas) that didnt work well at all. I used it, but didnt enjoy it, and then finally found a bricks and mortar shop in Zagreb...

The funny thing is, and the point of this post is that I ended up buying another ego twist and a couple of EVODS... It has been a lot simpler to maintain, though the vape is not quite so special and doesnt taste as good. I am now looking to restock with supplies, and cant decide on whether to stick with the simple ego, or go and buy some more mods...

Anyone had this issue? What did you do?

2. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

I started wit eGo bought some mods, a SVD and a Mech Mod KTS+ I am very pleased with them, but I find myself sitting with my little Itaste VW VV 3.0 whit a EVOD on the top all the time, that's my favourite.

- - - Updated - - -

But if I had to chose 1 device and one tank, I would chose the SVD with a Iclear 30 on it :very good:

3. paddymoo

paddymoo Thread Starter Active Member

Funny you should say that, I am sitting with the (now fixed) sigelei and iclear30 tank... I like it, but you cant beat a protank. I have just asked mickey for 5 mini protanks, and am gonna try them out with the ego twist and see how that goes. I am also about to put a big order in to mt baker and thinking of selling off some of the juices on here...

4. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Cleromaizer and Tank are very personalized, its like what is good for me is maybe not good for you :grin::grin:

IMO Protank is to airy and its mute the flavour, Protank is ok but that's it IMO, it is some issue with the Iclear 30 as well, get dry hit some time and you cant fill more than 2/3, but vapor ar better than protank and air draw is tight and nice, and flavour is also better IMO :grin:

5. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I did notice the bottom coil clearos do mute the taste more than the iClear 30s.
    I usually don't get any bad hit off my iClear 30s but the last few days with my new juice I have had one or two dodgy hits...

6. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Here its what I figured out, the dry hits come right after you change to a new coil, I fill the tank 1/3 first time on a new coil, vape it empty and dry burned it, then the dry hits stop, or if you haven't cleaned for a while it could give some dry hits. I am not chain vaping the Iclear 30 any more, b/c I have my dripper beside, and the mech Mod takes a part of the heavy load, and that was the end of the dry hits as well