1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Digiflavour Drop Solo RDA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by SooKee, Jul 5, 2018.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

First in depth look posted by The Vapour Chronicles:

This was the one to get an 'Exception' stamp from my 'No More!' policy. I do really like the Drop and have a feeling I'll like this more. Good price at 3FV too, 27% off, so $23.99 for the SS. Ordered :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    moonoy93 and Nakhonsisean like this.
  2. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

Jai Haze takes the Solo to the next level....

Dual vertical coils... amazing...

SooKee likes this.
  3. SooKee
    Lurking

Yeah, if a bit bizarre. I could understand doing it on the Drop (dual) but on the Solo :chinrub:

Got notified yesterday that mine is currently winging it's way to me. Looking forward to trying it out :)

moonoy93 likes this.
  4. SooKee
    Lurking

Finally it arrived today. It actually arrived in country 5 days ago, just at the start of the 4 days of public holidays.

Short version: Outstanding, absolutely outstanding!!

Opened the box, quick wash, built, up and running within like 3 minutes. Flavour absolutely superb and that's using the supplied coils (yet to look up their website as to what they are, some kind of fused claptons I think) coming in at 0.38Ω.

I liked the Drop a lot, just right for a dual coil, but I prefer single coil squonking and with a single on the Drop I find it's doable, just, but too big and airy. With the Solo they got it just right size wise, they haven't just chopped a pair of posts out. I also like the fact that the dangling wicks aren't straggling any posts to potentially disrupt the wicking. The build quality is excellent, great fit on the O rings and even if used for dripping this has an immense juice well. Supplied 2 drip tips are OK but I switched mine out for my current drip tip of choice from the Recurve (which Wotofo have coming soon as stand alone spares). Really like the knurling on the top which helps with airflow adjustment, currently using it with the top row of AF holes closed off (as I did with the Drop), the flavour is REALLY intense with the the top two rows closed off.

Nice that they supplied the clear frosted low-profile cap and beauty ring but I doubt I'll use it, not so classy looking IMO plus it delivers what I want in it's standard format. Mine's built for the standard cap with a top mounted coil, likely I'd use a bottom mounted (e.g. from underneath the posts) to get the coil lower for the low profile cap. No cotton supplied (not that I'd use it) but they include two coils plus the standard bag of spares. Comes fitted with the standard 510 out the box but they include a squonk pin.

Really so impressed, I may even like it more than the Recurve. Plan to order a couple more. Definitely worth a look IMO.

jpr and moonoy93 like this.