1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Digiflavour Drop RDA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by SooKee, Jun 5, 2018.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Currently on a (thankfully not too expensive) shopping spree to find an RDA I might like to use for frequent juice changes or for when I don't fancy vaping a tank or leave juice sitting in one.

@Rick O-Shea Kindly pointed me in the direction of the Lush Plus which is cheap, simple to build, and delivers good flavour. But I also fancied trying a side flow RDA and an RDA with a relatively generous juice well. In respect of the latter, I have a Peerless RDA on order and today I received the Drop. The two I like the least I'll probably take back to Malaysia for when I visit (hoping they'll evade detection at Don Muang).

I won't attempt any kind of review as it's a popular tank and there's loads of YT reviews of it but I have to say for 630 baht from AE I find it a really great tank. Slightly odd deck configuration but really easy to build and wick, currently running two spaced claptons in it (I've found the the three RDAs I've tried tend to work better with either heavier gauge micro coils, say 24 ga, or Clapton style coils, mostly down to the post width). Had a couple of wicking issues at first but I think that was down to pulling the wick tails down too sharply from the end of the coils (so they joined the coil at quite a sharp angle, choking the flow) whereas I've since pulled them back up a bit giving a slightly more right-angle entry into the coils.

The tank took just 7 days to arrive and even came with a free box of 48 fancy coils, 8 x 6 in various configurations (they actually seem quite good).

2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Siam Diesel and SooKee like this.