1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Dicodes Mods.... which one shall i take?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by oil, Aug 31, 2017.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

I decided i ll by a Dicodes Tube when i am in Europe...

atm, the Dany V3 seems like the state of art device... but its 60 Watts only, however since i mostly do TC vaping i am not much bothered with that. there is plenty of exellent reviews out there
    dicodes Mods: Dani Extreme V3 - dicodes-mods.com
    however the Tube is 22mm ..
    ... sure i have some 22mm Attys but the trend goes clearly to bigger diameter ones

not much more expensive is the new Dany 25
    dicodes Mods: Dani 25 - dicodes-mods.com
    80 Watts with a diameter of 25 mm, funny are the batteries 20700 or 21700 .. which are rated 4000 mah but max 15 Amp... and the battery description clearly says not more then 60 Watts... this really confuses the shit out of me LOL, even the Dany 25 Manual states that 80 watts is totally not recommended
    The Cones 25 to 22,23,24 costs 17 EUR each... quite a lot for such a tiny piece of metal...

So i am realy now a bit inbetween.... hence which one would you guys take and for what reason?

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I think SD has one,,,not sure which one though..

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I've got the 2380 ...always run it in 18650 mode. I've also got the No. 6 Box (thanks to @Rick O-Shea)...it takes 26650's. I love them both...cannot go wrong with either form factor. :)

@oil - at what wattage do you normally vape?

Rick O-Shea, Dieter. and Konvict like this.
  4. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

@Siam Diesel i mostly to TC Vaping with Ni200 or SS316 Coils, Most of the time Max Wattage i restrict to 40 Watts, with some devices on PreHeat..
    if i dont do TC... then still most of the time 40 Watts does do the trick for me,
    **Updated**
    i have tons of Box Mods.... but i am badly missing Tubes those days, thats one more reason to go for Tubes...

Dieter., jpr and Konvict like this.
  5. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I see the MSRP rose by 25% after I passed it on lol

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

So we both got lucky. :D

Konvict and Rick O-Shea like this.