1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Desktop Wallpaper

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by mash, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

...and we need at least 50 watts...20 is a bit low (even though few vape over 15 watts).
    :grin::grin:

2. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

Nah . . . . never did the roids. Maybe it was all the cow juice, I used to drink a gallon a day. :vomit:

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Never figured you did, mate...just taking the p*ss a bit...out with friends, and in case I didn't mention, I've been drinking! And I've switched from Tapatalk...
    :here's your beer:

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly is cow juice, btw? Milk or...? A gallon a day of anything (besides beer) will have that effect.

4. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

Yes i know i made with a totaly diffrent format and export into jpeg thats why , still have it with brilliant quality :grin:

5. mash
    Nerdy

mash Thread Starter zZz

Haha, the upload to forum also change both quality and size, i understand why, if we upload full res. png24 it will be alot of bandwide for the server.:vaping::vaping:

6. PattsVaper
    Lurking

Yep. Good old Aussie milk in glass bottles. Used to cost a shilling (.10 cents) a bottle in my day.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are so lucky, you have photoshop too Sammy? All I got is that ACDSee simple program and it doesn't let you do much with photo editing. :sad:

7. mash
    Nerdy

mash Thread Starter zZz

hahaha, i got it all, well right now iam still doing instalation on my new ssd disks :p

8. PattsVaper
    Lurking

Mash, maybe I should clarify that a little. Even if I had Photoshop, it would be no good to me because it's just too big and complicated a program for me to utilize all it's great features. I envy you guys knowing how to use it. :thank you thank you

9. mash
    Nerdy

mash Thread Starter zZz

its not that hard to use, i maybe use 20% of it, if there is something i want to make i look at howtos on youtube :p