1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

DeKang E-Juice/E-Liquid

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Purple Vaper, Oct 9, 2012.

1. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but because I've been smoking for over 30 years I get the feeling my taste buds are f***ed and all I will be able to taste is menthol too.

The Ovale Joye 12mg menthol I got with my ego C was smokable and tasted alright, but I want more of a taste and I guess I{'m going to spend thousands looking for it.

Any suggestions from any of the vapers here would be appreciated greatly.

- - - Updated - - -

I see that on of the posters is here is selling some PinkSpot vapor of 12ml for 400 Baht a bottle. I"m going to try that next week. PM me if you want her contact number

2. spacemunk

spacemunk Banned

IF u want good tasting juice then stay away from pinkspot/ovale/dekang or any other chinese juice.

You can search the forums there should be a whole list of juice vendors in the US which ships to Thailand.

3. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Been smoking since i was 12, 25 years of smoking alot(1-2 packs a day of strong cigs), i was hoping to get my taste buds working when i changed to vaping and i do taste my food better but still not good and can only taste menthol in my e-juice, i use homemade menthol made from menthol crystals thats relly strong, when others try my e-cig they say it is too strong, it only has 4mg nic. so it is the mint thay dont like :vaping:

4. Tahmos

Tahmos New Member

I'd suggest you to try some of VaporMist's juice. here's some reviews (with link at the bottom of first post): Vapor Mist E-Liquids

That's good quality juice and, as his prices are cheaper than the US juices, you can try more different flavours and find your liking. Once u better know what suits you, then ordering more expensive stuffs makes sense... just my opinion tho'

5. Satonic

Satonic New Member

I've just ordered from Health Cabin so hopefully the order will go ok! Will report back here to let you guys know.