1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

D.I.Y. Juice

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by chiangrai, Dec 7, 2013.

1. YeOldeOke

YeOldeOke New Member

I was looking at Inawera's site. Seems to be very good prices on flavouring and highly concentrated. Shipping's cheap as well. Don't see much mention of them here. Anybody tried them?

2. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

Never heard of them.

Got a link?

3. YeOldeOke

YeOldeOke New Member

Inawera Flavors

Read some good things about their flavourings. Their concentrations seem much higher, +-3% mix vs +-10% for others. And shipping < $7

They also have nic bases at fair price.

Inawera Shop, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

Think that's a dropshipper. Offering 15% off first order, though the shipping seems to be about $3 more....

Getting my chemipan PG, VG and a few flavours today. All 'certified' :rolling laugh: USP, JP, FDA, YBIYOI. :grin:

Will start my mixing career post-haste. :very good:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, well, fine.

Tried my first chemipan mix. The moccha I must've gone to about 20% progressively, nothing. Turn the juice brownish but taste basically non-existent. Started with 5% being an optimist.

So i opened the mint bottle. Slapped me in the face, hard. I added 2 drops. Chocolate the same. So now I have an evil looking black mixture of mint(?) taste. My eyes are burning. Wanted to leave the cap off the bottle but my eyes can't stand the atmosphere so it's back on. I'll steep :rolling laugh: it for a few days and see if the bottle melts....

4. pommyb

pommyb New Member

After the debarcle by Thai Post this week I am looking in to making my own juice and need to know a couple of things and I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.

First of all, what is the concensus on getting concentrated nic juice or just plain concentrated nic from overseas?

I understand that there may be a few peoblems with customs. So is that the main reason for not shipping it from outside Thailand?

Have been researching a few sites for this and the pure nic (1000mg/ml) is obviously the cheapest, but hardest, to use. These have all been in the USA though.

Any Local sites for PG/VG Concentrated nic and flavourings, as well as pippettes/1ml syringes etc. Preferably English speaking as my better half has little or no knowledge of computers, and translating Thai to English may be problematical with some of the jargon that can be used. I have tried looking around the net but my written Thai is attrocious to non-exhistant, to say the least, and I get lost in the first second of opening a page. :sad:

What suppliers are being used at the moment by the intrepid DIY'ers? I have read through this thread, but would prefer it if I get suppliers information that is definately current.

Many thanks

5. YeOldeOke

YeOldeOke New Member

PG & VG chemipan seems ok. I won't go for local flavourings again though. There is someone selling 30mg nic for about 350Bht for 50ml. No idea what it's like. The link is earlier in this thread. Use Chrome it will autotranslate. Well, in a very rudimentary way.......

I need to get my hands on some nic as well. Importing it I don't know if it'll get through. Hope somebody who's been down that road can advise.

The flavouring I'd imagine would be no problem.

6. pommyb

pommyb New Member

That's one thing I am trying to find out. I have sent some emails to usa suppliers to find out if they ship here and if they will put something other than nicotine or ecigarette on the package. One has replied in the negative so far. Didn't seem too happy about being asked to re label but doesn't ship to Thailand anyway so imaterial.

7. YeOldeOke

YeOldeOke New Member

8. pommyb

pommyb New Member

many thanks for that. MBV also works out to be very similar price per ml for nic base, slightly higher mg/ml as well.

Haven't seen the last one yet. going there now.

And I'm just at the start of the searching myself. Dammit:grin:

Just emailed Toscana Mall to see if they ship to Thailand. Looks more expensive but the concentrations available arer higher (100mg/ml)

9. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

Sorry to gloat lads, but I'll be getting a bottle of MBV 236 ml 36mg nic in a few days, fingers crossed. I have a friend bringing it over.

I think that if you order the nicotine in small 30 ml bottles the same as you do when you order juices from MBV, I don't think you'll have any problems.
    It's in a letter sixe parcel and it does say ejuice. Everyone elses juices have got through that way, so maybe that is the best route to take.

10. pommyb

pommyb New Member

Yeah looks like it
    Sure looks like it atm :sad:

I have found a few other sites that supply nic base, one of which has responded to an enquiry and does supply to Thailand with discreet package labelings, as they put it. I am tempyed to have a go with him nut I want to see what some others say first.

Going through this thread the one local supplier I saw is really high priced and it actually worls out more expensive than US nic, but I haven't added in shipping yet. Only small bottles though.

More searching and calculating today.:grin::grin:

- - - Updated - - -

If I can find a company willing to import pure (990mg/ml) nic discreetly, as flavours, to thailand in 5ml bottles what do you think the chances would be of it getting through?
    I know there is no definate answer but would like some opinions from anyone as I am inexperienced in this.

- - - Updated - - -

One place for 100mg/ml PG I have found is good prices but not so good on shipping costs. Discreet labelling though, they tell me.

Still interested in 99% pure nic though. Not sure of any potential problems with customs if it is confiscated though. I have an enquiry in to one site about labelling and shipping to Thailand. Very tempting I have to say as 1x10ml bottle would make me more than 500ml of 18mg/ml juice. Good pricing as well. Just can't decide if it is worth risking customs knocking on my door, so to speak. :not good:

11. UKJuice

UKJuice New Member

it would be highly dangerous to post 990mg/ml nic specially if it is labelled discreetly. If someone opened it not knowing what it was and spilt it on their skin they could die a horrible death - not worth the risk in my opinion

12. YeOldeOke

YeOldeOke New Member

Have to agree with that. Even 100mg is dangerous.

I wouldn't bother to touch pure nic. Hope you've read up on how to handle the stuff. Not to be messed around with in a closed room. If you have a family keep it out of your house, it is one of the most toxic substances to have around.

Only a small fraction of the nic content you inhale actually gets into your system, so don't be fooled that 18mg/ml is totally safe. You probably only absorb 3 to 4 mg of that.

13. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

How much nicotine kills a human? Tracing back the generally accepted lethal dose to dubious self-experiments in the nineteenth century - Springer

14. pommyb

pommyb New Member

That's enough advice for me. I have done my reasearch and I am experienced in handling and diluting dangerous and toxic drugs. I am aware ogf the absorbtion rates via skin contact and inhalation and also via oral ingestion. I am 51 years old and aware of my capabilities and responsibilities. So lets forget the direction this part of the thread is going. I have made my decision and lets end it there.

Thankyou for your input.