1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Customs at BKK

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Nabashalam, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Buy locally...juice from abroad is a bit of a crap shoot due to Customs. See the Thai Vaping Vendors Info section of the forum.

@Serenity can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debatedude likes this.
  2. Nabashalam
    Buzzed

Nabashalam Thread Starter Long in the Tooth...

Thanks Sam I am! Will check out their line... :very good:

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

You're welcome.

Close but not quite there...it's Siam (like in the old name for Thailand) ;)

debatedude likes this.
  4. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

SNUS has always been my go-to nicotine shot on long flights.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Nabashalam
    Buzzed

I knew that...But I LOVE Dr Suess! ;)

6. Nabashalam
    Buzzed

WOO HOO! I am here!!!! I just came through BKK on April 22nd from Manila. I had me a large vape mod with tank in my cargo pants pocket with no problems!(Thanks for the tips Siam! :thank you:) They actually let my wife and I and our 4 suitcases and 4 carry on bags through customs without even looking in a single one or asking us if we had anything to declare! We just filled out the form on the plane and that was it! It helps that I am in a wheelchair. So I would just take any vape in my carryon, they wont stop you getting on with it but I did have mine in it's original box, tank empty and separated with some juice in my pocket. On the plane I just assembles it in the lavatory and stuck it in my pocket. They don't scan you coming off or in customs or immigration. I also had a box with ziplocks of my junk drawer in my luggage and threw in a half dozen atomizers among my paperclips, rubber bands, nuts, bolts, small tools etc. I also emptied and washed out small 100ml bottle of hair conditioner and filled it it up with juice. I have to sty 10 days in a ASQ so I need my juice. All and all, no problems at BKK!

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.