1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Custom split of tube meca mods

Discussion in 'Modifications and DIY' started by Axel, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Axel

Axel Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I am keeping my Nemesis as a beautiful object, but not using it so often as newest box mods are much more convenient...

Nevertheless, found this custom mods builder in France (site available in English language) : the guy is splitting the tube mods to have the battery on one side and the dripper on the other, making the assembly more compact with button on the top, and still so beautiful!

PrEsentation

Very tempted by the Monseigneur Dolphin 18650 + kick for Nemesis... but the price looks like little too high for my budget, 150€ for SS mounting Have sent him a mail to ask if the price could be less when already owning the Nemesis itself...

Siam Diesel, Konvict and jpr like this.
  2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Axel

Axel Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Yes, the same french guy, still active on french ecig forum. Since that post 2 years ago, he has now a website for online orders and Paypal payment (before only Facebook).

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.