1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Coil Builders Toolkit (inc Battery Charts)

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Jazz2017, May 30, 2017.

1. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Good afternoon Vapers near and far. I was reading some discussions about messing with mech mods and the like earlier and thought i would share this app. Its called coil builder and its for iPhone, it might well be on android also but i couldnt say for sure as i dont have an android phone.

I have watched countless videos and tutorials for battery safety and coil building and for me battery safety is paramount, not just in using mechs (which i normally dont) but also for regulated mods. And i know most will know all about this, there will definatelly be some members that are not all that involved with the DIY and Building, and apps like this can be the difference between vaping safely or doing yourself some harm.

There are many apps out there but this one has a free option and unless you're building mad aliens and fused staple claptons and the likes, then the free version has everything you need.

Ohms Law Calculator
    Coil Building
    Battery charts including average life and even puff counters between charges. (purely subjective)
    The battery chart information seems pretty close if not the same as the guru battery mooch's charts.
    ejuice recepies

Here are some screenshots, hopefully this thread will be of some use to someone.

Enjoy, and vape safe.

image1.jpg

image4.PNG

image2.PNG

image3.PNG

image5.PNG

image6.PNG

image7.PNG

image8.PNG

image9.PNG

halogen, farangmick, oil and 3 others like this.
  2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

It's called "Vape Tool" for Android. I use it regularly.

3. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the addition.

Konvict and debatedude like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Made it a sticky... ;)

farangmick, Konvict and debatedude like this.