1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Coffee E-Juice Recommendations?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by KanKan, May 30, 2018.

1. KanKan
    Buzzed

KanKan Thread Starter Member

Does anyone have any recommended brands for coffee flavoured e-juices? I've tried a couple Malaysian ones and never been satisfied, they're all flavoured with hazelnut, chocolate etc, no simple coffee flavour. Also, the ones I've tried never taste of coffee, only the added flavour like hazelnut.

I don't mind what country they come from, just looking for a nice strong coffee flavour. Cheers in advance for any recommendations!

The Milford likes this.
  2. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

9F249B28-54CA-4182-BAAC-A1430FDEF54A.jpeg 8EF0D35B-3204-4314-8A43-934BA4961433.jpeg

If you are interested, this one is good. The bottle is half full but its available for you to try. Make an offer for baht or trade, why not?

It is made in USA and is less than a year old. Also the flavor is not too sweet which is the problem with most according to my taste at least.

The Milford likes this.
  4. KanKan
    Buzzed

contrary to my previous reply for trades haha, I wouldn't mind trading this for the Mango Grape, interested? I'm very keen to find a decent coffee vape :)

Edit - I'll throw in the FruitFix Lime Cactus as well as it's not going to any use here if you want it.

5. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Yeah sure, have had a hankering for a cactus vape lately(!)

Still unclear if its a candy vape but kind of feeling like who cares? Dont tell me, want to be surprised.

There are a few other coffee vapes in here somewhere for sure. If they turn up, you could get some bonus as well.

Send an address via PM

6. KanKan
    Buzzed

sounds good! PM sent.

7. The Milford
    Artistic

The Milford Member

must say i am on the look out for a real coffee tasting liquid with 6-9mg of nic, i too have bought from Malaysia but the quality is not there.

8. KanKan
    Buzzed

I'l update here if I have any success finding a good e-juice ;)

The Milford likes this.