1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

CLR Head (Rebuidable)...Sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Accessories, Batteries & Chargers' started by Big by-pass, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The CLR Atomizer Head is a newly designed atomizer head made for the eGo One. Compared to the traditional eGo One CL atomizer heads, the "R" stands for Reusable, Rewickable and Rebuildable. The CLR features a unique body design, allowing users to conveniently replace the cotton and customize the coil resistance to their preference. Organic cotton is used for wicking material of the CLR, which provides robust flavor output.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Parameter:

Height: 10mm
    Diameter: 18mm
    Resistance: 0.5ohm/1ohm (for options)

Rewickable Cotton
    The CLR Atomizer Head comes pre-built with organic cotton. The cotton can easily be replaced as needed.

[​IMG]
    Rebuildable and Reuseable
    The CLR Atomizer Head is a unique type of RBA. For advanced users, the CLR Atomizer Head can easily be taken apart, so that a new coil can be installed with ease. For standard users, the CLR Atomizer Head can easily be reused when the coils accumulate buildup. Simply remove the cotton, dry burn the coils, let it cool, and then run the coil under cold water. After the coil is dry, new cotton can now be applied to the coil for use.
    [​IMG]
    Liquid Value Control
    The Liquid Valve Control can be adjusted according to the PG/VG percentage of the e-juice and voltage output of the battery.
    [​IMG]

Price 150THB/1pcs.(0.5 & 1.0ohm)
    EMS 50THB.

2. Pit
    Angelic

Pit Member

Hi Big,

two questions I have:

... are the 0,5 and 1,0 Ohm coils included?
    ... do you also have spare pre-wicked coils (0,5 Ohm) for the CLR? If yes, what is the price?

Regards,

Pit

3. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

The CLR heads come pre built...i.e with coil and wick. I have been using mine for over a month and haven't had to recoil them yet...I just pull the old wick out...fire the coil briefly to get the gunk off and then re-wick with some fresh cotton. Very easy to do.

Tibo, Pit, Siam Diesel and 2 others like this.
  4. Pit
    Angelic

Pit Member

Hi Neilly,

thank you, this is good to know as it leaves some time to me to get the correct wicks etc.

Great,

Pit

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Just grab yourself a bag of organic cotton from Watsons...you'll be set for a long time.

Tibo likes this.
  6. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

As SD mentioned...get some of this from Watsons...works a treat mate

[​IMG]

Siam Diesel and Pit like this.
  7. Pit
    Angelic

Pit Member

Yep, will do this. When I wrote "time to get the correct wicks" I meant the correct wire :)
    **Updated**
    Okay, thank you for that.
    **Updated**
    Neilly,

I got one question please: I have a relatively thick liquid and my Kanger Mini RBA (normal cotton from BigC, not Watson) has to fight to bring the liquid to the wick and I got many "dry hits". What do you think is the best cotton to transport thick liquid reliably to the wick?
    Asking you since to me it looks that you got some experience with self wicking ... :grin:

Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.
  8. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

I've wicked my two CLR's with JOC from the subtank mini and the stuff in the pic from Watsons and both are the same...hardly ever get a dry hit, if I do it's because it needs rewicking and I normally change the wick every week. The juice sits on top of the wick in the CLR and doesn't have to be pulled up as in the Kanger Mine so I don't think you'll have a prob mate.

Pit and Tibo like this.
  9. Pit
    Angelic

Pit Member

:thank you: great; after reading your answer I also watched the video above and could see where the juice goes in. Makes sense.

Thanks Neilly and good vaping :)

Neilly likes this.
  10. Pit
    Angelic

Pit Member

... :sunny:just a quick feedback to everybody reading this thread:

got the CLR head now from Big (good price, good packaged and quickly) and it works great even with the thick juice I got from Manila (as Neilly explained already). Workmanship of the CLR is very good and I m happy with it.

... good vape

11. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

I like these heads, too. I never bother with putting a fresh coil in there, they are too tiny for my clumsy hands. BTW. If one needs higher juice flow, trim the ends of the cotton so the ends the ends of the cotton stick slightly out of the juice holes.