1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Cloupor T6 100W. & T8 150W.Sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits' started by Big by-pass, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

For Cloupor T8:
    1. Chip is 100% designed by cloupor
    2. The firmware can be updated
    3. Output power: 7W-150W
    4. Output voltage : 5.6V—14V
    5. It can be used to 0.2-4.0ohm atomizer
    6. Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
    7. Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
    8. Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic Record accumulated vaping puff
    9. With CPU temperature control system,it will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer
    10. The board with self-heat dissipation system
    11.Color: Black
    12.size:99*55*25mm
    Price 3450THB.
    EMS 80THB.

For Cloupor T6:
    1. Chip is 100% designed by cloupor
    2. The firmware can be updated
    3. Output power: 7W - 100W
    4. Output voltage : 3.6V—9.8V
    5. It can be used to 0.2-3.6 ohm atomizer
    6. Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
    7. Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
    8. Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic Record accumulated vaping puff
    9. With CPU temperature control system,it will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer
    10. The board with self-heat dissipation system
    11.Color: Black,blue,silver
    12.size:93*48*30.5mm
    Price 3150THB.

EMS 80THB.
    Battery 26650 AWT 450THB.

For Cloupor T8 150Watt :

Big screen ,adjustable power & voltage,magnetic back cover !
    The firmware can be updated to 200Watt with your PC !!!

For Cloupor T6 100Watt :

Single 26650 100Watt mod,the firmware can be updated !

Used in the production time is about 30-40days
    Posted Interested model and color you want.

>Longtail T8 Red deposit 500THB
    >Oilreg T6 Blue deposit 500THB
    >Jon Gunnar T6 Black deposit 1400THB+2battery

1(08-27-19-18-16(08-27-20-50-02).jpg

3(08-27-19-18-16(08-27-20-09-46).jpg

5(08-27-19-18-16(08-27-20-09-46).jpg

1(08-27-19-18-16(08-27-20-50-02).jpg

3(08-27-19-18-16(08-27-20-09-46).jpg

5(08-27-19-18-16(08-27-20-09-46).jpg

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Is that the length of time you think before they'd be here?

Will it be paid in full for the amount or a deposit and they full payment once here?
    I guess this is just a feel for how many people are interested before you actually order them?

3. BuzzSamui
    Cloud_9

BuzzSamui Well-Known Member

Wow ... can see a few Hana DNA30's going up for sale 2nd hand soon ...

4. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

T8 can only regulate down to 5.6 V???? Very disappointing if that is true. This is the one device on the horizon I had some decent interest in. Also a little disappointed with size...the T6 looks better for handling but is pretty thick....hmm...didnt want to go down the road of 26650 but could consider as a longer battery life solution......not sure I want to do that though.

I need to find out more about the T8 voltage regulation.....

Thanks Big for a pre-order option! I will let you know if I am interested....I thought the T8 was going to regulate lower the same as the T5 so need to find out more.

5. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

I dont see it as disappointing, why buy a high watts mod to run it at low watts, a 1 ohms coil at lowest setting is around 32 watts, 2 ohms coils is around 16 watts so it aint too bad...:vaping::vaping:

6. Scratchy
    Lurking

I like the flexibility of a low to high voltage regulation so I can put just about anything on it and not worry about burning out coils and juices. I wouldn't want my usage of this limited to sub-ohm or near sub-ahm attys. I have plenty of clearomizers I really like to use and some at full battery power (non-regulated approx 4.1V freshly charged battery) will end up with severe burnt taste.

Maybe I am looking at this the wrong way and the wattage all the way down to 7W is regulated regardless of the resulting voltage? Maybe the specs from Cloupor are done different as a result of tandem batteries? just looking at an example, a 1.6 ohm device @ 7W puts out 3.34V which is below the voltage the T8 specs show so does it actually regulate?

7. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

I does go down to only 7 W and not many people vape that low I would think

I am certainly interested in the T8. It will depend on when a deposit/full payment has to be made.

8. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Well it dont add up, a 4 ohm coil at 5.6 volts is 7.8 watts so it will never go down to 7 watts if the spec. is right, but as allways higher ohms = lower watts, iam allways between 7 and 15 watts so this is not for me, but the t6 looks like a winner even tho iam not in the market for a new mod atm.
    :grin:

9. Scratchy
    Lurking

Re: Pre-Order Cloupor T6 & T8

Understand but I'd like to know if the resulting calculation of voltage, depending on the ohms of the atty will be a regulated vape if it is below 5.6V. I have some clearomizers that, if the voltage exceeds say 3.8V or 3.9V, the result can be bad burnt taste. I found this to be the case when using my hana clone. Lowest regulated voltage on that is 4V and I had to buy different ohm replaceable atomizers to be able to have them work well in those clearomizers and get the benefit of regulation. I like consistent vaping for non-mech devices like these so don't want the experience to be the same as running raw power off battery and as the battery weakens, so does the vape.

Still I guess I could just forgo using the problematic clearomizers....truth is, they aren't as important to me as my other attys. Hmm......

- - - Updated - - -

I am never going to be using anything like a 4 ohm coil.... like my example the resulting voltage falls below the supposed regulated voltage of the T8. I must be missing something when it comes to regulation with a device like this. Maybe it's because of the dual batteries that the calculated voltage is that way? I mean the specs that Cloupor has for the T8 voltage output. I always look at voltage output to get an idea of what the regulated voltage is.

Oh and before anyone worries about me blowing my hand off with a mech, I am very careful about the ohms of my coils and also battery management. :beer:

One more example, if I had regulation @ 7W for a 1.6 ohm atty, the voltage is 3.34V....if the battery is fresh at 4.1V that would mean that it requires the circuitry to be able to "step down" the voltage.....how they get 5.6V is I think the problem I am having. SOrry folks...my head is spinning and I must be thinking about this wrong! :)

10. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i would be intrested in the SMY preorder, if you run that lemme know

11. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Thank you V.,Deposit 500THB.

12. machocabrio

machocabrio New Member

Hola,soy Español y ando en busca de un T6,vi aqui vuestra conjunta y solo queria preguntarte si seria posible participar en ella,saludos a todos.

13. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Hola, hablo un pokko Español....

Please type English here because there will only be a few people who will understand you.
    :welcome:

14. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

What is the status of this now Big ? Has it been ordered, or will it be ordered ?

- - -
    Great :very good::grin:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  15. Big by-pass
    No Mood

been ordered