1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Cheap Magnification

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by byoung, Oct 1, 2014.

1. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

For those that are frustrated with not being able to see what you are doing, while trying to rebuild and atomizer, just find a vendor that sells reading glasses at various strengths. They are common on the streets of big cities and can be found in the outdoor markets in rural areas. Get something in the 300-400 range for about 100 baht and you will be amazed at how much easier it is to see what you are doing. I realize FT sells magnifiers, but they are much more expensive, not to mention waiting on shipping, when a cheap pair of reading glasses, at the right strength, will do the same thing.

:very good:

2. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Good idea but I have never seen the reading glasses that strong, I will take a closer look next time

3. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i liked at FT that they come with a stand and lights :D
    although indeed much more expensive