1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Ceravape Cerabis. My thoughts.

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by farangmick, Nov 15, 2016.

1. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I really wanted to like this tank. The design and push pull operation appealed. I wanted to try ceramic coils with their claimed extra long life and no dry burnt hits, and compare the flavour with cotton.

Pros.
    1. It looks good (to me).
    2. Operation is idiot proof
    3. No dry/burnt hits.

Cons.
    1. It leaks.
    Now many tanks leak, of course. Dab with a tissue, and good to go. The Cerabis is the Exxon Valdez of tanks. No idea where leak from, because when left closed, with juice in for a couple of days, the whole tank is sticky. On one occasion I found it standing in a small puddle of juice.

I checked the net for tips. I opened it after filling, and didn't close it again until I stopped vaping it. I even tried loosening the top cap when opening and closing it. Stripped it, o rings fine.

Ceravape have even have a seven minute video about the leaking problem, claiming it's all a bit of condensation!

Verdict.
    Screwed into an atty stand, it's an ok paperweight.

jorakae, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.