1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Buying ejuice in Thailand

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by chiangrai, Oct 29, 2013.

1. chiangrai

chiangrai Thread Starter New Member

Hi,
    I hope I'm in the right forum but I reckon a major tip to vapeing is getting a juice that won't clog up your lungs and your machine.

To do this the first tip would be to buy from a company known not to add toxins to there liquids and the second tip would be to make sure that it is a genuine product from that company and not a fake that might have toxins added.

Can this be done from Thailand,everybody i read about here seems to go to China.

Can anybody recommend a non-toxic brand or brands and if not a website in Thailand the site with the lowest shipping costs which is trustworthy to be selling genuine products.

At the moment I'm buying Dekang 10ml for 70bht from a guy in Bangkok.I'm sure I can beat him down in the price if I order in bulk.but the color of the bottle isn't even the same as I see on YouTube.It's delicious,has great vapor,arrives the next day but it cuts my throat a little bit.He is not one of the sellers in this website by the way.

Sorry again if I'm in the wrong forum and,
    Thanks

2. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

I've found a lot of counterfeit juices here in Thailand, so I can understand your concern.

As far as non-toxic, you will rarely find someone testify to that since nobody knows what the flavors do to you when you vape them. They are just pretty much presumed safe because they are safe in foods. Reliability and genuine products aren't that hard to find here however.

Mostly I vape Hangsen, Dekang, and Feel Life because they are cheap and easy to get. Micky has Feel Life in his shop, and you can't really get more trustworthy than him here. Hangsen and Dekang I get from another forum, and since I don't know the rules regarding linking to other forums here I'll wait until Vapormorphs gives me a thumbs up.

Vapor Mist can be found on Facebook, he is vapor.mist.94 if you can't figure out which one his him. He had a pretty bad accident the other day, so I don't know how long until he makes some new batches, but he just posted a list of what he has already made and is selling.

As far as cutting your throat, try letting it steep for a week or two with the caps off. I have some Dekang Mixed Fruit in my atty right now that wasn't too good 10 days ago, but its delicious now. Also, a higher percentage of PG will give you more throat hit, so you may want to go to a 50/50 which I believe is what Vapor Mist sells. Also, Dekang (and Hangsen) package their bottles differently for different markets, I'm guessing to get around customs but I honestly don't know why.

Do what I did, at 70 BHT per bottle (better yet, I paid 50 BHT for Hangsen) just buy a bunch of flavors and see what you like. I find Dekang Orange and Butterscotch mixed to be damn good.

3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Yet they have never been tested to be heated up and vaped with, so we have no idea what effects this does.
    This gives a lot of info in regards to this, a great interview and they talk about the food flavourings around the 39 min mark if I remember...

VPLive Vape Team Episode #87: An Interview with Dr. Farsalinos - YouTube

4. UKJuice

UKJuice New Member

5. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Local on-line shop called mulliganz has Dekang and joyetech e-liquid. Genuine product? I can't be sure, but seemed fine to me.

If your concerned about purity, buy reputable company US juice from mickeyshop or direct from US.

6. Tahmos

Tahmos New Member

I understand the concern about quality of liquid. For that reason I only purchase from reliable sources/vendors and have thrown away all the crap I got from street vendors or untrusted stores...

but talking about
    wouldnt it be time to lower the nic level? I had a couple of 18g nicotine bottles (I started at 18-12g) and since I progressively reduce it, I now cannot vape those, the TH is too bad for what I'm now used to (now 6g)

reminder about the main attribute of e-liquid main ingredient:
    PG >> better carry the flavour
    VG >> produce more vapor
    Nicotine >> increase the Throat Hit

7. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Here's the official Dekang website:
    http://www.dekangbio.com/
    If the box looks like the ones on this website, its probably the genuine product.

Concerning the safety of your E-liquid:
    Big Chinese company E-liquid lab tour:
    [video=youtube_share;OWR65NTH9B4]http://youtu.be/OWR65NTH9B4[/video]

Small US company E-liquid lab tour:
    [video=youtube_share;UdfdqWI24Kk]http://youtu.be/UdfdqWI24Kk[/video]

Concerning the safety of your E-liquid, I would question the cleanliness of a underground company mixing E-liquids here in Thailand.
    I wouldn’t vape anything past it's expiration date (vaporized mold spores cant be good for your lungs), and I'd be leery of buying unsealed/partially used E-liquid from someone on-line unless I knew the individual personally.
    But that’s just me.

8. neilbla

neilbla New Member

Thanks for all the good info.

9. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

The small bottles are a great idea, but I'm curious where you found them at? Was it Mickys?

I really hate cleaning and changing flavors, but it's risky buying a large bottle of something you never tried.