1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Boiling Question

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by byoung, Aug 30, 2014.

1. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

Currently I have been cleaning gear using hot water from a a hot water dispenser, which is commonly used for making things like instant coffee. I want to explore a full on boil, but I'm not sure what, if anything, needs to be left out. My greatest concern is boiling the rubber O rings and plastic tank pieces. Feedback please.

- - - Updated - - -

So sorry V. Wrong forum. Please move.

:no:

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Sorry my phone messed up the move a I'm away from my laptop can a mod merge this post with byoung's original thread which I just moved

Sent from my Clone DNA30

3. Venomx
    Lurking

Venomx Well-Known Member

hey Byoung. i clean my tanks first with hot water and washing up liquid. Then to rinse them i Boil them in water. I obviously keep an eye on them so far so good in my opinion (including all drip tips). I havent boiled the glass tanks since i dont think they will cope.
    hope this helps.

4. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

I usually just let them soak a few minutes in hot water, then rinse of with cold water and a clean cloth. Will probably get myself some kind of Ultrasonic Cleaner later for use now and then. But so far this have worked very well for me.

5. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

How I clean my gear -
    New tank (Especially clones as they always seem to come with machine oil on them) - Break down, take out screws, take off O-rings (put aside any glass) and boil all metal parts with a water/vinegar bath.
    Used tank- soap and warm water, use a toothbrush for any stains on the deck.
    Reusable coils- soak in vodka, boil, dry-burn.