1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Bit of a problem

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Rowdy, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

For years I have been vaping "Feellife" which I bought from "Teing"
    Vaping French Pipe and Spearmint is the one I liked most with a 50/50
    mix. I bought all he had when he was closing down and now I am almost out.

Here is the problem!!!! all fruit and candy flavors I tried I did not like except
    one called "New Zealand Peach" Looking at the different suppliers they mostly sell
    fruit flavors, so what to do? I only want to buy from local to avoid getting caught in
    the Customs trap.

Any suggestion to solve my problem without buying 10 different flavors and
    not liking any of them, I went through that when I first started vaping and threw a lot out.

We all have different taste so that makes it difficult.

Cheers
    Rowdy.

2. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

I know the feeling with the buy/bin trail and error routine. Jeez, some were so crap I wouldn't even gift them out! Might be worth you contacting direct three of the sources mentioned on this forum: Vapor Mist, Serenity and Storm Vapors. VM has a Facebook page from which they can be messaged, Serenity and VM can be contacted via PM / LINE. They are all very responsive and helpful and will tell you if they have anything that might come close to what you're after.

debatedude and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

Thank you SooKee for the reply. Yes I thought about giving the unwanted
    E Juice away but I thought when members try it they would never talk with me again
    so I just put them all in the bin.
    I will try the suppliers you suggest.

Cheers
    Rowdy.

SooKee, Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  4. Andy Berksd

Andy Berksd Member

Hi there,
    For me I don't like the fruit and dessert flavours either. I have found for me anyways the best flavour is a malasian flaourc called bubblemint by Riddles, can be found in Thai but they sell out quick when its here. also Riddles do a grape falvour called blck.ice, the best fruit flavoured one I have had.
    They both contain low mint and are smooth for me.

Hope this helps They can be found at veni vidi vapour.

moonoy93, Rowdy, SooKee and 1 other person like this.
  5. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

How sweet are they? I quite enjoy(ed) the flavour of a few Malaysian juices but with many I find it's a case of "What flavour hint do you want to your sucralose?". I've never vaped treacle but I can imagine it would be close to a lot of the MY juices :(

Rowdy, Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  6. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

:pleasure::pleasure::pleasure:

SooKee and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Andy Berksd

Andy Berksd Member

:pleasure::unbelievable:
    They are a bit on the high side at 80 20 vg pg but to be honest thats offset with the low mint content. I don't find them as sweet tasting as other malay juices.
    The bubblemint in particular has almost the exact taste of wrigley's spearmint gum.

moonoy93 and SooKee like this.