1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Best locally available Ejuices?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by imthebear, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

IMO, the best brand is the one you like! You cannot go wrong with any of the juices recommended in this thread.

Konvict likes this.
  2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

following the links, I don't worry for you, you'll find what you mind.
    The problem here is "discretion" (I'm not sure it's good English).
    contact via MP, line, (else if you got the first connection)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

Mount baker is a budget brand, many of their juices are just one Flavor West flavor + sweetner, basically one step up from chinese juices, it's a pretty large step but still.

If you're looking for recognized names and are willing to pay the premium there are some websites that sell higher quality american juices locally.

Try dnavapors or thaivapeshop, think it's one of them, if not google is your friend:) good luck

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    SooKee, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I think it's important to distinguish between simple flavor juices & complex flavor juices...Mt. Baker's juices tend towards the simple flavor variety but I trust their manufacturing process much more than the Chinese. The OP & others are looking for the "best" juices that are available locally...I don't reallly know what "best" means in this context.

For me, "best" is juice made in a clean manufacturing environment with high quality (preferably USP [Pharma] grade) PG/VG & nic, and GRAS flavors without acetyl (and all the other nasties). It doesn't have to be complex...but I have to like it! :D

That said, I have no problems vaping MBV juices (and I do...Cinnamon Roll is one of my ADV and Green Apple used to be), and the juices of Serenity, Stormvapers & VM have gotten many good reviews so they'd be high on the list if I start wanting a change. And, Darth brings in only the best US juices he can find and sells them at reasonable prices here.

So, to all looking for the 'best' juices available locally, you cannot go wrong getting juice from any of the guys mentioned in the preceding pargraph...and if you don't like it, sell it on the Classies or pay it forward (it's good karma). :)
    :vaping: :vaping:

moonoy93, aging one, jpr and 6 others like this.
  5. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

FWIW with what I've seen at some of the market type vendors (the ones I'm happy to buy from), two of my favourite brands would be:

Cloud Niners
    AJ Vape

Popular in Malaysia, very little menthol and cover the flavour ranges I like.

6. KanKan
    Buzzed

KanKan Member

I agree with Cloud Niners as a recommendation. Also, ThaiVapeShop does some decent juices. I'd avoid the dessert flavours, but the fruit and beverage ones are decent for the price.

moonoy93 likes this.
  7. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

I recommend the Fantasi range from Malaysia... very nice..

Has anyone vaped the Yakult or any yoghurt eliquid from Malaysia??

8. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Yeah I saw the Fantasi at Threppasit last week. Buddy of mine loves them. Yet to try. He uses the lemonade and orange flavours.

Sent using Tapatalk

9. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

Serenity juice made right here in Thailand. Going to see my kid graduate from UCSB in June. Only taking these juices, and really no plans to buy more there. One satisfied customer.

oil, Serenity and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

Serenity Juices are really the Best imho, i still love Spearmint Rhino, Sinful Sinsot and the Bogan Blend Line a lot from VaporMist
    but for fruity juices ... the stuff from Serenity is much better then some premium juices i vaped at my last vacation

Siam Diesel and Serenity like this.
  11. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i just had some vape from the fairly new MumboJumbo Juice from VaporMist... if you like fruity stuff this is really good

moonoy93 likes this.