1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Benefits of Vaping

Discussion in 'The Thailand Quit Smoking Discussion' started by byoung, Jul 10, 2014.

1. spir

spir New Member

No more cost! But I am worrying about the tax on these products!

2. flem
    Relaxed

flem Vaping for 5 years

A huge benefit when travelling too. We have to discard the lighter at the airports and prob when landing finding someone with a light. I can have a vape after passing tru security. Its great to vape. My wifey also hated the smell of the stinkies, it was every where, but I still have to clean the windows for the VG, so the sun can pass tru.:not good:

3. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

It's in general more enjoyable for me.

I wouldn't really smoke menthols, maybe just bum em off a friend sometimes. I really liked the cigarettes with a mint capsule in the filter. But now I can vape some Spearmint and it feels like I had a breath mint! With tobacco there are some choices, but nothing like the choices of juice flavors, not even close.

4. Seamonkey

Seamonkey Member

Just started vaping.. already smoke less.. huge benefit for me is to have a little vape in between diving. Even with dry hands you always get a drip or run off onto you ciggie. Now I take a pull using a towel and put my 'smoke' away in between from water harms way :) not to mention that nice nice juice after taste on the next dive :p